3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KingBaby 08.06.20 07:45 pm

Afraid of flying by plane

faces on 0 pulled off what down raised the topic lol well it climbed sought
47 Comments
Sort by:
l
lancxpr 08.06.20

Go to flightradar and see how many planes in the air right now.
Now remember how disasters occurs.
Next, look at statistiku of deaths in road accidents and murders in Russia.
Conclusion: you with a probability of 10 times more will die just going out for bread or being in the car.
Well, you can see instagram any DJ/artist - they have sex life on the plane.
to realize this you need.

S
S.t.e.n 08.06.20

Smoke marijuana... and just calm down...
Um.. well, or blow the plane in a direct flight....

A
AR3E 08.06.20

Music, movie, book. Reality becomes irrelevant.

M
MunchkiN 616 08.06.20

the sense of tabletki to better endure the flight?
reglan shorter and Valerian tablets.
and the more you which does not and will not buy just.
the train then fly

J
JhonSnow777 08.06.20

Sedative

R
Rolento 08.06.20

If the reason is fear, you just have to deal with it and suck lollipops.

G
GTAman 08.06.20

KingBaby
Go to GTA: SA school of pilot gold.

G
Gai-sensei 08.06.20

If your plane suddenly begins to fall, the chances of survival you have is minimal. And your death will be quick and not long and painful. Try to reassure yourself of this.

u
urban.kalabanovich 08.06.20

Get a job as a watchman at the farm, forget about these fears.

s
saa0891 08.06.20

Alternatively, you can try the seasickness medication may help.

P
PCHalfFullHD 08.06.20

I'm afraid to eat black caviar
In fact, every day guzzle black caviar... but as soon as rake ladle from the VAT of caviar on the plate itself, begins to feel sick, push to cough, to whirl in my head, itching of hands (if there's no bread - actually forget it)... How do you deal with eating caviar? MB there are some pills to make it easier to endure the taste of it :cry: But then again, it must have, and the closer the hour of eating, the worse :(

Spoilersi who suddenly caught up with the vehicle - another student who's trying to Troll.

V
Vanya Rygalov 08.06.20

Rolento wrote:
If the reason is fear, you just have to deal with it and suck lollipops.
Heh, heh... Suck? Sounds promising.
Spoiler
Anglerfish
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The dog, jealous of your original sense of humor fierce envy.... I wouldn't sloganul.

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 08.06.20

There are special pills. Cm. here: http://air-bonus.ru/seasickness.html

M
Mag Otshelnik 08.06.20

Afraid of flying by plane
Trips by train.

K
KingBaby 08.06.20

Anglerfish
no , I have a grandmother I often fly to where you don't go for his whole miserable life lol , I'm real scared of flying but even more I love the ocean and sea so envious sobsno as 98% of beggars there (( in a week I'll already be in Malta and you are going to just sit in his room and something to print xDDDD

S
S.t.e.n 08.06.20

KingBaby
Oops... something unexpected and all of a sudden to help you perehotelos...

P
PCHalfFullHD 08.06.20

KingBaby wrote:
no , I have a grandmother I often fly to where you don't go for his whole miserable life lol
Somehow I presented, how do you recruit and your face rolls a tear of resentment and bitterness... Because we both know yeah :)

I, of course, you can be just a juvenile ballast to their making good money, but strange parents who, instead of hiring you a tutor in the Russian language, for some reason, taking you with him to rest at sea, relying on your eyes-saucers, solemnly attesting that next year will be without three...

But I feel sorry for such parents, to be honest. Ie they have a teenage or underage liar, fantasizing on the forums and grab the statistical data from the shabby ceiling, or silly, which he has earned nothing and does not know the value of money, and not taught even banal everyday etiquette, which he will have to learn the price of walking with tampons on the face, or, in a particularly major case, by squandering left and right of cash in the event of a conflict of interest. But I am more inclined to the first option, of course :)

K
KingBaby 08.06.20

Anglerfish
the campaign specifically, I'm touched xD didn't even read your nonsense ... we immediately see the point about you got

M
Messaline 08.06.20

tekota

P
PCHalfFullHD 08.06.20

KingBaby wrote:
the campaign specifically, I'm touched xD didn't even read your nonsense ... we immediately see the point about you got
Hurt? I just explained to you and others who you are. Moreover, your affiliation podostemum I'm still in the first post is written, and, given your
KingBaby wrote:
can close the topic as expected, here the poor ones and do not mind glitters stick out (
clearly shows who once merged, so that your to hit very much not counted as a lie, like my donapost not read. Read as pretty; read probably a couple of times. That's only when you can not answer clearly, immediately start to go down like, you merged, and I won, and I went away....

So be good and learn to Troll properly.