3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS 08.06.20 07:45 pm

Experiments on the Witcher (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the second Witcher were two scientists who in Flotzam offer some muddy experiments on the Witcher, appear in loc Muine. This couple recruits Geralt to protection scientific expedition" into the catacombs of the city. Agreeing to help them, we activate quest Secrets of loc Muine. If you agree to the experiment, then in part 3 you can see that this is a potion they gave us, treats infertility, and they decided to test it on the Witcher and even followed him thus went after him in the loc Muine.
P. S. as far as I remember after the quest with them in the Lok Muine they die from the traps.
Proof(found a note in Ochsenfurt)
Spoiler

The note can be found(provided that you agreed to the experiment) at the bottom of the Ochsenfurt at the statue.
Спойлерhttp://s58.radikal.ru/i162/1506/59/4f8acd6f0d5e.jpg
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hireidan 08.06.20

Okay... a lot of small Geralton on the way.

M
MudrichenkO 08.06.20

Cool

S
Serega666 08.06.20

Already

S
SpartanSoap 08.06.20

RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS
You can screen where is the note?

s
seffko 08.06.20

even 5 times find and make a topic.

K
Krek Heg 08.06.20

seffko
for slowpokes as I, quite fit
just saw for example
funny
2nd we can go again :)

R
RuS_MeLoMaN_RuS 08.06.20

SpartanSoap
The screen filled with a radical.

D
D4re68 08.06.20

Hello)
I someone can explain the correct sequence of actions in the Witcher 2 to the Witcher 3 - there was that these same notes are played on the xbox one , a cloud passed the second part - have always agreed on these experiments - but in the Witcher 3 - these notes do not appear) PS imitation of the actions of the Witcher 2 pushed before each time when I started to play the Witcher 3
P. S. S. on a computer brother took the second part, agree with these two as I am on xb , but he's in the third part of the note at the monument in Ochsenfurt, where we guards didn't let on that door, lie.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 08.06.20

D4re68
You have to transfer the saves, I guess. Simulation of solutions of second witch allows you to select options for the plot developments of the second part, the side quests in it.