3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lecree 08.06.20 07:45 pm

Borderlans skinpack (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Salute, playgroundsare.
Looking for Pak skins from the game Borderlands
A little water, if anyone is interested.
Decided to recall youth and to log in once your favorite shooter. I usually play with downloaded skins, since the standard already bored. And the last time I found a pack with skins from the game Borderlans. Joy knew no bounds. Two cool toys merged into one doubly cool. The time has passed. I decided to reinstall Windows. Again download anril, enter in the browser address bar, the site with the coveted skins and horrified to discover that... Tadaaam, the site evaporated.
Spoiler

If You have skins from the game Borderlands for UT2004(preferably whole modpak), please write a review.

Screenshots

9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Empathy13 08.06.20

https://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?969321-WIP-Beta-1-Roland-Bruiser-Mordecai-Sheriff-Goliath-Nomad-Midg-et-Axto-n-Zero
mediafire blocked by Roskomnadzor, he will understand out how to download.

L
Lecree 08.06.20

Empathy13
Thanks tremendous. I'm not even really hoping that someone will help. And then for half an hour the problem was solved

_
_uLTRa_ 08.06.20

Oh cool, I got it. Downloaded zero, a favorite character from the Border)

P
ProPsyh 08.06.20

And who knows what happened to rusut?

C
Cold Mind 08.06.20

DiRazr
RUSUT collect money for hosting renewal, here is the news - https://vk.com/utfeed?w=wall-1015831_41114

P
ProPsyh 08.06.20

Cold Mind
Need to hurry up. The website is good, and a couple of my cards were there.

H
Hindzya 08.06.20

Nerinore wrote:
Thanks tremendous. I'm not even really hoping that someone will help. And then for half an hour the problem was solved
here that means time to give to a gardener of life-giving Koldun forum still haunts the people, in spite of all the attempts of the tolerant turn it into a cultural grave :)

P
ProPsyh 08.06.20

Ninja
Absolutely incomprehensible. You Mr. the game is interesting or may be the subject, or is it still just a forum on the game?

H
Hindzya 08.06.20

who are you

Davay dosvidaniya (s) :))