3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valentin_K 17.10.19 04:27 am

Impressions of the game (UBOAT)

Share their impressions.
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valentin_K 17.10.19

So, I'll start)
UBOAT you can praise, we can criticize, we can see great potential in it, you can blame for something it is not or for what is and is not made as desired, it is possible to praise for the graphics and to blame for the bugs of early access, etc., etc. But definitely this game is worth the money, and worthwhile, to give her his attention. Deep Weter Studio - my sincere thank you for the exciting time and hope that in the future you will give me another 10-OK, another pleasant hours!

M
Matvey Carev 17.10.19

Acquired today, tried... the game has horrible optimization. Brakes even at a resolution of 2560x1440, you have to play at 1080p on a 4K monitor. And in this RTX 2080... I Hope in the future the situation will improve.

W
Winny_Pooh 17.10.19

Everything works, everything is saved and even "the game". But. No nautical charts. There is a "plan" of the world." Once there are no cards, so there are depths and other things. Sonar only works in manual mode, around the rocks.The indications which appear in the map menu cursor does not correspond to the depth sounder. Like toy. Can a bug. There is no permanent evidence of depth. Does not refinement. No permanent technical data in menu control boat – how many atmospheres of air for blowing ballast is important. Reports when it's too late. No indication of the total number of ampere-hour and consumers, were necessary to climb to look. There is no option General alarm and, accordingly, an alert – on the "machine" that is complete nonsense. No full distribution of the crew in the event of an alarm. On the machine – it's a simulator then, and as... there are No such control when performing actions on the survivability of boats, floors bulkheads, etc. So it is not a simulator – just a game with "units" running from corner to corner. Potential for development there. We have to wait? Or stall as usual?

T
Tisdare 09.05.21

What can I say ... The impression is ambiguous. If you are familiar with SH3 and compare with it, then .... it would be great to combine them. That is, the gameplay was diversified and that's good. There were special operations, divers, gear for the team. But, in my opinion, there is a very big minus - the torpedo guidance system. If in SH3 it took a few seconds to select a target for a torpedo attack, and this is justified, because some tasks were too difficult, now - everything is manually or wait until the captain deigns to count - a very long time. You can learn how to fire torpedoes on the course, but it takes experience and a lot of hours in the game. Optimization is bad, very bad: if there is a large convoy, fps will easily go down to a minimum. Controlling the boat is also far from what you want - until you figure out what is where and what - they will sink more than once. But the repair has become more interesting: the flooding of the boat, the repair of holes, death of the crew. It's bad that there is no academy like in SH. Visually it looks good (if a bug does not appear, it happens, but rarely). Developers add content, make patches ... There are mods ... But to see how the PL simulator should look like, I had to install SH3.