3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makar_AS8 08.06.20 07:46 pm

Friends fly in the game in co-op. (Saints Row 4)

In General, I play with a friend, went to the ship, to pass the quest and a friend took off with my game!
I think, well, garbage, comes again to me in the game again, go to the ship and it crashes again!! Laaadno, CA will reinstall the game just in case, but it does not help. Each as crashed and crashes.. some friends play with each other and they are all fine.
*UDP connected to each other, went on his ship for the quest and a friend took off the game!!!)
Of the mods I just crack the text from ZOG.
The question is, who in this situation stupid? I play or my friends?
PS the Game I and my friends BOUGHT the GAME the INCENTIVE.
PPS About checking game cache, I've perestanavlivat the game. (Although not tried)

So, what do you suggest, ladies and gentlemen?
2 Comments
Sort by:
H
Higher 08.06.20

Alexander Makarenko
Similar problem. Don't know what to do. When playing in co-op when a friend or I run some missions, load a checkpoint or go to the ship that I have every time crashes to the desktop. No there are no errors, the game just closes. System requirements fit (i7 4770K 3.5 GHz, 16GB, GTX 1080 g1) and all necessary software is present. Tested on Win10 and Win7, put the game on HDD and on SSD, ran as administrator, checked on different graphic settings - all the same. Don't know what else to try. And most interesting is that once upon a time we played with him and such problems was not. Game litsuha you.

M
Makar_AS8 08.06.20

Higher
Yes, Yes, Yes, too much play and was nothing like this. My friends all also suitable for the game and how much of this was played (and bought the game in 2013) such was not. And if you think logically, it all started somewhere since when I added support for the workshop in steam. I more than other variants I do not see. Peacefully co-op worked and then BAM!
PS was Similar, but purely in one job, the Big finale, but only in coop with some friends..
By the way, do friends not flying with your game? I fly with my, or you can fly, when I have them loaded.