3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr. Albert Wesker 08.06.20 07:48 pm

A long-forgotten good mod (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

It was in 2012-2013... a friend gave me a disk with the Stalker Call of Pripyat... there was a built-in mod... unfortunately I do not remember what... the mod is quite good... Here are his signs: in the beginning of the game starts with the Aksu-74 and GS-18... the game has a lot of anomalies and enemies(stalkers and mutants)... the enemies always appear automatically in different places after the destruction.... there are wet each other ... in Zaton monolith even had... corpses disappear after upgrade ekzoskeleta you can run servos... a lot of secret stash... where underground bloodsuckers in the building... mission is to destroy them... there's a hole in the ground... you can jump... there is a machine gun the Pecheneg is)) in General, a very cool mod but do not remember it.. help to remember the name.... here is a screen...

15 Comments
Sort by:
L
LittleBird 08.06.20

It's all there in the latest build of STALKER SN

C
CEMENTATOR 08.06.20

the most competent mod fuel mod. that's all I know.

S
Scorn__ 08.06.20

mr. Albert Wesker
1) a Deserter. 2) as there is already comrade wrote above, it could be fuel earlier

A
Andrey Romashin 08.06.20

This MOD Black Stalker, there are already Black Stalker 2

A
Andrey Romashin 08.06.20

There is still a folder with docks scattered across three locations

A
Andrey Romashin 08.06.20

And teleport in the Strange cave with the controller

B
Bog - Imperator 08.06.20

Most likely one of the versions of SGM

p
potomak57 08.06.20

mr. Albert Wesker
Me personally in the game respawn satisfied. Pass the storyline to the end can not all shoot reptiles.

N
Nikita Hobotnev 08.06.20

Max_Stalker_Bazuker
no, in vanilla, after failure Hercules

p
potomak57 08.06.20

Nikita Korotnev
Exactly!!!

m
mr. Albert Wesker 08.06.20

Andrey Romashin

Yes, this is it... the First version of the black Stalker.... Thank you) the only departure was if to save the Zulus near the school from Snork... and so norms)) the current is now where its OK to download it? all travel trackers almost blocked... rutrekere in the knockout huh

r
romariokz 08.06.20

mr. Albert Wesker
Here is the mod: http://stalkermod.ru/MODYI-Zov-Pripyati/stalker-zov-pripjati-mod-chjornyj-stalker-2010.html

m

romariokz
thank you

A
Andrey Romashin 08.06.20

mr. Albert Wesker
I was glad to help)

m

modification litsuhi 1.6.0. hmm.... the tracker litsuhi 1.6.02 patched... interesting, this creation starts on 1.6.02? who is NT tested?)