3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus10 08.06.20 07:49 pm

The validity of characters (For Honor)

How many characters are available when you purchase a normal edition of the game? And will be available to all characters upon purchase of a regular edition? Or do you need something like the Deluxe or Gold. In more detail, if possible.
7 Comments
Sort by:
I
IdmitriuI 08.06.20

baracus10
when you purchase the regular edition is available for all the 12 characters currently available, if you buy season pass, the heroes that will come out later will be available immediately at time of release, if no sazonki, then a week after the release of the hero, with the purchase of in-game currency

b
baracus10 08.06.20

IdmitriuI
That is, the overpayment 2000P just to play a week early? OO

M
Modrin555 08.06.20

baracus10
You like to surprise these current trends,won in overwatch people pay for the figure of the character, Carl,and old citizen in the model of the vehicle is$3000,the people themselves want it,not like, it would not be profitable and nobody would do so.

I
IdmitriuI 08.06.20

baracus10
for play a week earlier that would not have to buy new characters (like once opened), some visual bun and a month Prem, Yes, all true, just like in the rainbow 6

D
DimakSerpg 08.06.20

baracus10 a Month premium is 20,000 steel. And 20 000 of steel, costs $ 1000.

M
Maks Borschev 08.06.20

That's what hurt to play on the OBT(in order to understand what the game) and the incentive to buy the Deluxe version while it was discounted ?

b
baracus10 08.06.20

Max Borschiv
Played CBT and OBT. How does it fit with my question? 2000 for the Deluxe - it's not the discount was. Is its price. Just steam (and many others) have decided that they are the most intelligent. To the surprise of only the Sony and did not inflate, even removed the regular version and the Deluxe set for the price of a normal (as planned).
PS. I do not want to buy. The PC did not want. And a Curling iron later.