3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
boxitem 17.10.19 04:27 am

Talk about weird friends. Do you have those?

The story about the strange man. We remember summer vacation at the cottage from a friend company. Drank there, had fun. At this rate, we had a dispute whether the bear with a knife to fill up. We were divided into 2 camps - those who said that this is unrealistic and those who said that at a certain skill, is possible. This dispute is finished. Rather finished all but one. Andrew was his name. Now, Andrew the foam was poured and spoke (or rather yelled) that the knife can bear put down until we all begged him to calm down.
That night Andrew went missing. We called him, he was screaming. In the woods searched, but was reassured when I noticed that his car was gone. Most likely offended because of losing the dispute and left, we thought, and went to bed.
Early in the morning we were woken by Andrew. Said was going back to town for inventory and prove to us that he was right. It kind of surprised us a bit: the hands of the machete-taped, wrapped in a white sheet, and in some truselyah. Stunned and not fully awakened us, he began to RUB that will prove to us how he's right. On the question, what actually the hell said that I travel light - in shorts, in order not to lose dexterity. In a fight with a bear dexterity decides - ' he said. Sheet that the mosquitoes are not stuck. I the head of the bear he said, and ran into the woods that was across 2 houses. We did not have time to tell him that bears here and, in fact, not there. The forest is not the same. The village circle. For the same reason we didn't care for him much. There of animals - squirrels, Yes rabbits. Ran and ran, run, will come back. We at that time were used to his oddities, and continued to go about their business - i.e. to sleep.
Andrew showed up only in the evening. It was not to know - is covered in blood and dirt. All the questions shouted, so we took him to the hospital. So our stay he was finally ruined.
At the hospital Andrew immediately took a dislike to the doctors, because it greatly complicates their work. His machete was firmly stuck Moment to palm, he had a lot of bites. All attempts of doctors to treat Andrew and ask him how he managed, Andrew shouted at them. We sat in the hallway waiting for him.
Later it turned out that it was not a bear at all. Andrew didn't know where to look for the bear and was just wandering the forest in aimless quest. Somewhere in the evening, Andrew apparently made a circle and returned back to the village, where if you attempt to climb to the area warden to cut a difficult path for him to safely attacked by a guard dog. Andrew is clearly caught by surprise, because he was preparing for a battle with a bear, not a dog - he was obviously configured for a different tactic and was not able to repel the dog. He had to do his feet. Here is such a strange acquaintance (former friend).
Do you have strange friends? Those who directly do the history?
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 17.10.19

boxitem
Frankly, someone who bites, you Podvipodvertovа or did he? And that the stuff you consume there together? Tied to these stories, go to humor, then maybe your other colors sparkle.

T
Tiger Goose 17.10.19

You are weird in absentia familiar to all visitors to the forum PG.

R
Rolemanser 17.10.19

Tiger Goose
Here, as the option is Podvipodvertov.

z
zdrastE 17.10.19

boxitem wrote:
...can bear with a knife to fill up.
to fill up the knife, probably will be quite difficult, but with the knife easy as two fingers about asphalt.
... and so it's a good read, smishno

M
Marmotskiy 17.10.19

Drunks count? Then there is

T
Toxic 17.10.19

A very strange case.

Z
Zaumnik 17.10.19

It is better to ask friends about me.They say that I'm weird.

P
Podvipodvertov 17.10.19

There is one guy 36 years old, in my life never alcohol did not drink and did not swear obscenities.

P
Pilat. 17.10.19

Podvipodvertov
Yahovah or what?

Z
Zaumnik 17.10.19

Drank,smoked,swore.Left and became like this,but I like it.

Z
Zamkadysh 17.10.19

Once his name was Andrew, the Kingdom of heaven to him))

V
Vaipen 17.10.19

Our neighbor was an alcoholic illusionist, he can get drunk in smoke even if there's no alcohol in principle.