3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Berillium 08.06.20 07:50 pm

Will there soon be a patch (Resident Evil 7)

Actually, should we expect soon a patch from crashes with error "out of memory"? Both the weak and strong machines of this subject. Maybe optimize a little drop...
32 Comments
Sort by:
S
Starkin 08.06.20

Edvins
understand we can try friezes disappear(probably)

g
gloccc 08.06.20

Not released yet a patch . Crapcom apparently believe that their game works perfectly and leakage of VRAM so = fiction

Q
Quantum89 08.06.20

Config in the profile. Leaks in memory, not seen and never would. The only problem faced, that like many after Dinner began freezes when turning the camera. Put tile on the middle, went in game, made sure that the freezes are gone and the dialogue is not very terrible, became and then went to Gama)))

k
koolzera 08.06.20

dutch_diaz
Wasn't the patch,was fixed in the fov! There are opinions that patch itist in the dlc...

D
DriverXzibiT 08.06.20

The paging file, release RAM memory, cleaning and monitoring processes, defragmenting all the drives,high and low graphics settings, setting the video card drivers. In General, all tried, in different run, still freezes and lag and got rid of. In fact, the computer should pull. And first game, all was well. But in the house of horror.And the lags and freezes are not coming, and when run in the house a minute or two. Play does not work. Perhaps the patch would be optimized or whatever, but honestly, I doubt it very much

k
koolzera 08.06.20

DriverXzibiT
In fact, the computer has to pull!? Have doubts,the system satisfies the stated?

D
DriverXzibiT 08.06.20

A3ON
from minimum to serednih exactly

M
MagicHero 08.06.20

Berillium
Edvins
The game is scored, I have all 8 gigs of VRAM!!! (even lark, and the last I used about 7 gigs but there's an open world and then I played and closed locations) so if the graphics card with 4-6 gigs they may not be enough and the game will crash.

D
Ded MastDay 08.06.20

MagicHero
I vidyuhi with 6 Gb of VRAM, all on ultra, no crash, no hangs, no freezes, everything is smooth, stable 60 fps. but totally agree, the game eats a lot of resources, I Have the Witcher less I ate, and graphics out there at times.

S
Stone_xp 08.06.20

Today steam downloaded 641.7 MB.
Does anyone have the old? I never got that kind of patch or something.

S
Stone_xp 08.06.20

So, it seems that all the patch. At least - fixed jamb localization preferences resolution scaling

d
dexxxi 08.06.20

Stone_xp
Also curious.