3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
setarusessao666 08.06.20 07:51 pm

Open letter to id Software (Doom (2016))

The letter raises the issue of multiplayer:
-Crashes servers
-Cheaters
-Optimization and other problems

Anyone can leave a comment about the problem or suggest something.
Community of the CIS is very small, but all by themselves. I want to inform you about the possibilities to make the game better.

Everyone: leave your comments and join in the discussion.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Doom/comments/5u2zqt/open_letter_feedback_from_id/
Rip & Tear
16 Comments
Sort by:
g
gliga142 08.06.20

they have army - meaning zero

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 08.06.20

The multiplayer was initially dead , was the campaign and scored

D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20

Andrew Gliga
Under the rolling stone gathers no moss. (C)

P
ProPsyh 08.06.20

Crashes server met, I met. Optimization is good(the giraffe 560 played pirates) percent less than the recommended, but FPS is not below 80(build profile).
The only thing not happy with is the fact that there is no classical (kvakovskogo) of desmatch with the selection of guns on the map and slain foes. After passing pirates bought the game without looking and multiplayer, to put it mildly, broken(trunks not those that in single calculations, modules, well, you understand, Codom provenance). Well that snapmap possible to make a normal classical desmac, but too bad that only four maximum.
But what really not happy with is the functionality of snapmap. It doesn't import textures and production design. If it will add(at least for PC), the game will repeat the success of the first parts in terms of mods. Would be very glad if id sdalat tools in the manner of the same RAGE.

F
FoXtrot777 08.06.20

The only thing else I want from the multiplayer, this support bots on all maps, but that's about snapmap I would have unsubscribed points at 100 - 150..

_
_Egorian_ 08.06.20

DiRazr
Tell me, please, frankly and honestly: it is necessary to take the game for the cartoon?
The pirates passed recently - now I really want to buy litsuhu and play in multiplayer.

P
ProPsyh 08.06.20

The license is worth taking because of the Snapmap. Multiplayer nah, although with friends lots of fun, especially if you play with demons.

s
spaMER_ID 08.06.20

Someone out there is playing in the cartoon?

P
ProPsyh 08.06.20

spaMER1992
Yes. Plays, as long as the game support not prickett.

s
setarusessao666 08.06.20

EmGaOnRII
The cartoon is very complex because of the large number of seasoned players who have 100+ hours. Usually they play together and the server can be a 6 man tier 11, and that's just one team. All the newcomers for them - food. That's why has so few people.

s
setarusessao666 08.06.20

DiRazr
I think they will pull to the Quake Champions, and there is all...

P
ProPsyh 08.06.20

setarusessao666
I wrote about what id doesn't want yourself to compete, and because the multiplayer is so different from quake. Doomаю these games will be developed in parallel.

s
setarusessao666 08.06.20

DiRazr
Just judging by the mood of many and wait to go to the quack, but Yes, the game just will not die. Bethesda now stirred as never before, even tournament in the state Duma held(of course not as large and on the Internet, but still)

s
spaMER_ID 08.06.20

DiRazr
Well, even a few times came, very few people were going

P
ProPsyh 08.06.20

Just a few hours playing team battle. From the people did not rebound.

P
ProPsyh 08.06.20

Odd even flooded. I will before the release of quake in doom, maybe, to play.