3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
buch177 08.06.20 07:51 pm

Morons in astroni (ASTRONEER)

yesterday I bought the incentive.good game.I decided to watch the guides and was in shock.I'm 2 hours in the game already flew to another planet,and these downstreamer per hour stream current from the base away...that's what our new school.bring downs.but not the essence.the Council,it is necessary to create all energy sources,then the foundry,capacitor, fuel and sales platform.Kraft fuel,will ship on the platform and change to what we want.sometimes the fuel does not change on bond and resin.replaceable copper,copper replaceable on the link and resin.no thanks needed,downs.
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rizio 08.06.20

Streamers do everything to the public, go rock out, suteikti funny (not) imagine. They have nowhere to hurry, because tomorrow will start a new stream and write well, finally I build database and students will run to see.

A
AleksBes 08.06.20

You can show off chtoli decided? Silly duck...
Don't look just stupid streamers, and takes into account the specifics. They need longer, if they are within five minutes all rebuilt and show nothing more.

D
DayPsycho 08.06.20

AleksBes
earn loot in office to go don't want the bricks there to sell for example ))

D
Domoi 08.06.20

Nothing special, they are all there on YouTube are crazy! For a long time and... Why do you watch any let's play etc etc what type to play video games if you'd like difficult!

m
monsinior1981 08.06.20

And then the streamers, children and education... In my opinion there is only one down - it buch177