3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Flitwick 08.06.20 07:51 pm

Replacement files free Steam version Repack files (Dead or Alive 5: Last Round)

If you throw the files Repack of the game with all the add-ons folder in Steam free version of the game, would it not be banned Steam account and will play when Steam is in online mode? Multiplayer I don't need. Only the plot and fighting to knock out the achievements.
6 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Y_ 08.06.20

Most likely you will not be banned. At least with other games I have rolled. Tried this to Skyrim and the Witcher 3, rolled, even got the achievements associated with DLC.

T
Tiger Goose 08.06.20

Can easily change. But if Steam updates the game, you have to clear the folder with a game and again to put files Repack. I was faced with a similar situation. I have Enclave on Steam, and GOG.com. In the GOG version there is a Russian localization, but in the Steam version - no. I installed GOG version, copy all the files installed the game, deleted it. Then installed the Steam version, deleted all files in the game directory (it was deleted just the files and not running the Uninstaller, as previously with the GOG version), put the backed up files to the GOG version. Steam quietly launches updated version, I play with Russian localization, and I even fell out of the card. In my case the updates for the game, most likely, not expected, since it came out in 2003 and it has no multiplayer. But if you have the game updated, I think, anything terrible will not be. Just as I wrote above, again to replace the files.

M
Mellisko 08.06.20

Don't need multiplayer, but you want to take an litsenzionku... Logic? Alo? What kind will you be??

F
Flitwick 08.06.20

Mellisko
Why do you not read? I have written, I need to achieve.

M
Mellisko 08.06.20

Flitwick well so take that, add-ons then you why?

F
Flitwick 08.06.20

Mellisko
And I think you will get the achievement Failure Teaches Success (See 8 characters' losing poses), if in the free version there are only four characters? Well, okay, five - mile multiple days distributed free. Still, characters are missing.