3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20 07:52 pm

New game + (Doom (2016))

Probably many of us wonder why this mode is not included in the game. Because sometimes I want to continue to knead the demons, to pump the remaining guns and runes, but all that the game has to offer is to replay a single level.
Of course, this is not even close to NG+. Instead use the cards for snap, but they can't compete with the development and directing of the original game.

Once given this question - I still found a way to get what you want. I'm still in the process of identifying possible bugs this way and once you discover and find solutions for all - create a tutorial. But at this stage it is already possible to evaluate the performance. So:

Step 1. You need to start a new game using the new cell. It is necessary to obtain information about the current checkpoints. You can study and finish at the beginning of the level The UAC, but I would recommend to pass it and the level of Resourse Operations to the end for it to complete - need to raise Argent-cache, but this is impossible if you have upgraded your suit to maximum. This is the first bug can be encountered on the passage, but about it a little further.

Step 2. Now you have 2 cells saves with different progress.
Example

Safely close the game. The next step will be digging in the save file. For example, at seven they are at C:\Users\Ваш nickname\Saved Games\id SoftwareDOOM\base\savegame.user\Your Steam ID.
Content
The first thing you need to make a backup of your saves. You can keep it straight in a folder, but need to add some character before the name so the game was not picked up, because if you add the symbol after you lost the third slot. See example in the screenshot above. Have a total GAME-AUTOSAVE0 is the first slot GAME-AUTOSAVE1 - second slot and GAME-AUTOSAVE2 third slot if you have it.

Step 3. Now you need to copy some files from your save with a new game to where you want to start a new game +. Specifically us all the files starting with checkpoint and shell_shared.
All the files you want to copy the selected
For example, in my case I copied the files from the GAME-AUTOSAVE1 in GAME-AUTOSAVE0.

Step 4. Run the game. The cell still shows that the game is completed - go to her.
See the last checkpoint in the single player campaign
But it only appears so. Now you can safely press Continue.
Profit

Possible bugs:
- In the final card Resourse Operations you need to take and use Argent cash to advance further in the story. In case suit maximum pumped - he simply does not appear. In this case there are 2 solutions. First, go to a new game on this location and copy the save, but it's not the fastest way. Second, again go to the folder with the saves and copy all the files with the early on game_duration of the new game in the main. You will lose the pumping runes and armor, but when you pass this point - put the files in place from a previously made backup.
4 Comments
Sort by:
g
gliga142 08.06.20

if you start the game to last, there are already like all weapons it is a game+

P
PIRAT69 08.06.20

The author is difficult there.

D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20

Badfox88
Whoa, poleci. Right now I decided one of the most discussed issues of this game, but then got some kind of a whiner and started to Express dissatisfaction with the level of difficulty at which I play.
Applause.

D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20

Seen in the lack of any other bugs and you can take the way to work.

And not very nice to know that so many cocks peace who, because of lack of brains and experience, take any rumors at face value.

The game has no new game +.
On Ultra Nightmare is not given any upgrades, weapons and other things.
The person above was talking about arcade mode and a little mistake in judgment.

The first level on the last difficulty it took only 2% of players, at the audience of PG is 100% the fathers, which with one touch will kill any living thing, seems to be a contradiction here. You should at least YouTube chtoli looked losers.