3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yykyle04 08.06.20 07:53 pm

The machines themselves inhibit (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

When turned off the frame limiter, the fps in the game reaches more than 100 ( the game runs without lags and smoothly ), but when riding in the car and let go of the gas the car starts to slow down, even leave marks on the pavement, although the idea of the car itself is rolling in does not stop.
Enabled frame limiter, the fps in the game drops to 25. Play uncomfortable, but cars drive and brake like you should. Searched all forums but the answer is still not found! Game clean, no mods. Not once re-installed, nothing helps.
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
sosic 01 08.06.20

yykyle04
I have the same garbage in a single game going on , I think it's normal , because in samp I have everything in order and this bug does not work

N
NoMercy_LilKids 08.06.20

yykyle04
The game is so sharpened, it is connected with the control console of that generation. All the other parts behave similarly, this is normal.

O
Oleg Beloff 08.06.20

yykyle04
Set fps at 60 and will go perfectly and no bugs. In conjunction with Sillentpatch use MixSets or III.VC.SA.LimitAdjuster. Sillentpatch removes the delay in rendering in 14ms(+20% fps) and MixSets and III.VC.SA.LimitAdjuster you can set fps limit.

O
Oleg Beloff 08.06.20

MrCarlJohnson
The bug is also with fps as the animation runs, ideally sharpened for 25 frames. Reducing fps to 60 solves the bug with Jogging, swimming, glitches with dive under the water, with the animation of the parachute jump and a couple things like that. Or if you have enough skill to simply replace the ipl animation or overwrite them.