3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yadviga Yuslegko 08.06.20 07:53 pm

The game is using TCP\\IP is not stored characters (Diablo 2)

Played with a friend using TCP\IP, I hostival I have white ip. Everything was fine, but then when a friend came out of the game - it was written connection interrupted neither the experience nor items were not saved. In the Internet found nothing the problem is still relevant( Help guys advice.
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 08.06.20

Strange you hostival, if you diable the default is AutoSave only and ip colors do not have.

Y
Yadviga Yuslegko 08.06.20

white - marked x)_

j
jr-sneg 08.06.20

if hotwet friend, you played, and then he goes first - then the disconnect will be.
you have things to add as necessary in the crate and leave, and then he.
in ди2 in the game to find the\IP no AutoSave. keeping going when you pressed the save Andes exit. so how much would you not play at all is pretty much lost.
as far as I remember - everything has to be so.

Y
Yadviga Yuslegko 08.06.20

I host, sit in the game, the other presses the button *save and exit*. The inscription is *disconnected* and changes in the character are not saved.

f
firkax 08.06.20

jr-sneg
AutoSave in tcp/ip there is more than that if the host came out first anyway, all in all would remain. Can you imagine what the reviews would be about the game even at the start of her sales, if she remained so obscure for newbies the rules as you described. Dissatisfaction and damage to reputation would be greater than from small things like dubow, etc., and blizzy would not naturally made never.
Not be saved when you play on tcp/ip can for three reasons:
1) the Internet has gone in the middle of the game and the host has no way can you send the save.
2) there was a crash of the game at the host, then too, he had nothing saved.
3) there has Been a crash game, joined player - then no one will received from the host save the record to disk.

The author says that he himself is the host, so the first option is eliminated and the second and third are the same. I think that while trying to remain host of the game crashes and all who played there (including the host) kick without saving. I don't know why this could happen, maybe there are some crooked mods/cheats or just curve Assembly.

R
Rivnyanyn 08.06.20

if you have a LAN then the XS, I always played through Hamachi and it sometimes failed, there were disconnects and so on. But to live is not constantly maintained then there. And as I recall the single is AutoSave, I can't believe you after playing half an hour, everything is lost when you disconnect.

k
kewelldkny 08.06.20

Come to PG and do not suffer

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 08.06.20

firkax
When will we see Diablo 2 LOD firkax repack?

R
Rivnyanyn 08.06.20

To be completed when Russian voice by firk D2;D

s
street_vaiper 08.06.20

FIRKAX KTO TAKOY?

O
Obsessed 08.06.20

street_vaiper that's a rhetorical question. one thing I can say - he has a gaming addiction.

I died rarely, but was in the same situation as everyone when he fell down the Internet in the middle of the game

j
jr-sneg 08.06.20

firkax
Yes nifiga, we when with a friend a long time ago on the network played tiepiiri - beat, if the host left.
if only such a feature does not work when playing an Internet Ip is not know.

Obsessed
the sad boy was when I a week ago at LVL 97 flew to nalu, dropped the net, and threw me out. estesa I died there Buz corpse. was sad for a few days and dumped on a classic steam locomotive led release like. :D

O
Obsessed 08.06.20

network played tiepiiri - beat, if the host left.
jr-sneg similarly. Yes and no AutoSave not remember. however, long ago it was. perhaps the majority of CIS users were pirates, a suitable definition of just curve Assembly.

descargar >97 - Amateur. wigs is there to drive too. I was just Pogorel with the phrase the game.