3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Next Page 17.10.19 02:07 pm

Bug task \"Prairie Oyster\", there is no place (Far Cry 5)

Can anyone encountered a similar problem, it is impossible to complete the quest, she doesn't need items, how to fix?
Under the spoiler shock content, 18+, always with SMS.

Spoiler
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mattador 17.10.19

Still that same bug, I suspect that it is connected with what is required to kill the bull mulchers... that is still kind of crap and where it to take? found on the Internet...

To kill the bull mulchers. To collect the crushed testicles of a bull. The difficulty here is to find the tractor mulchers that is either parked on the North end of the field farm, Davenport, or used on the East field (sectarian, which you can kill)

N
Next Page 17.10.19

Mattador
So on the quest, you are released from the cow paddock, cheered Muzychka, the bulls begin their pairing, and then the need to kill and collect their eggs. One egg managed to withdraw, and the other bull says no place, although I have them all killed.

N
Next Page 17.10.19

Mattador wrote:
To kill the bull mulchers. To collect the crushed testicles of a bull. The difficulty here is to find the tractor mulchers that is either parked on the North end of the field farm, Davenport, or used on the East field (sectarian, which you can kill)
Damn, I'm like a bull with weapons have killed and managed to take one egg, and it turns out you need a tractor to crush?! I'll try, thank you very much for the advice.

M
Mattador 17.10.19

Next Page
Released that Yes, they mate in the job is written (to kill the bull during mating), then kill the mulchers, I have the same bug was not time to try out the tractor mulchers and to be honest did not know what it is on the Ineta not found

M
Mattador 17.10.19

Next Page
so first Yes, the second it is necessary this way, I suspect that the third is also on special (demented people who created the game obviously)

N
Next Page 17.10.19

Mattador
And I'm under mulchers meant the bulls inseminator, suddenly call them that way in the States. That's what inattention.
Yes, indeed, the second be crushed by a tractor, and a third generally burn. At times, we seem to have a thing against animals, let this simple model. Apparently the Director of this Studio in the past, rinsed skunk and he decided to take it out on the zhivotinku through games. Thanks again.

D
Diablonos 17.10.19

Next Page
1) to Kill the Bull during sekasa
2) to Kill the bull tractor-harvester
3) to Kill the bull with fire

Z
Zh1VaGo 17.10.19

Have you ever read what you write. Crazy enough topics to scribble and letters in the left corner is too difficult to read.

K
KilimanJaro 17.10.19

there was already a topic with a similar question

N
Next Page 17.10.19

Diablonos
Zh1VaGo
Yes, thank you, the user Mattador explained everything, plus, as I already wrote above, wasn't paying attention.

V
Vit 86 17.10.19

Next Page
Just ? sit down and push the bulls

G
GeeZee 17.10.19

In short, the essence of the story is, first bull kill weapons, second push tractor (that's what the quest is about other no channel I have tried) third you need to burn, used a Molotov cocktail, in General, something like that))

d
dalas1983 17.10.19

The translation would have written that to kill a tractor mulchers. To kill mulchers and stupor!!! What? What is it?.

R
RestlessDreams91 17.10.19

dalas1983
It is bad when Google ban..
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%80