3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
okonoshi 08.06.20 07:54 pm

ban or no? (Dark Souls 3)

How to understand, there is a ban or not?
Right now went ,for 15 minutes or 1 invasion. 57 the level, the Covenant Aldrich flew in lokam ,yuzal red eye. zero EPTA

platform PC

already realized that it is banned. Now I wonder where to write and how real is unbanning?And in General to know the reason
10 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 08.06.20

put eng.language, and if you see when you start the game [YOU BEEN PENALIZED], then you're in the bath, congratulations

o
okonoshi 08.06.20

gerasader
Thanks for the compliments.
Rabbani happen?

g
gerasader 08.06.20

okonoshi
usually if a ban you can wait a month and check. if it was removed. To me it is also once slapped for x360ce, just 3-4 weeks took

o
okonoshi 08.06.20

gerasader
for this time on a family account you can knit all go and bipartite.
And I'm just builds itself changed

R
RDIFB0 08.06.20

okonoshi
Well, the builds looks like you do not have Rosaries changed. Total only have violated the license agreement, and you only has slapped the ban.

R
RGC 08.06.20

okonoshi
Cheat Engin dabbled? The builds themselves can be safely changed after a backup saves, a little longer, but such is the price of safety. Understand that it is not very timely, but MB in the future will be useful

P
Petrasgera 08.06.20

And that may be banned ? Or on the console STE impossible ? If so then I wonder in what cases ? Platform Ps 4
thank you

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 08.06.20

Petrasgera
Dude the cheat is indulged . on the console there are no cheats , so calm down and play on . Staggering ska people who yuzayut cheats and then create such themes.

o
okonoshi 08.06.20

Through family regime gave access to the second account,threw himself through the shower quickly trainer,a week issued a warning about a possible bath. WTF?As people all year round yuzayut and norms

o
okonoshi 08.06.20

In short easy amnesia guys))