3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
katay3494 08.06.20 07:54 pm

Quest. Loyal friend. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After passing the main line of the game, turned out to be a good ending, well after there was a mission a loyal friend, something like to catch up with the horse, there is a mark, suitable but unoccupied, on location white garden, maybe someone took her?
14 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilya1iz2 08.06.20

katay3494
The situation is similar.I do not remember when had been the epilogue of this quest by chance not hung?I have assumptions that it is in the epilogue he appeared,but I didn't notice.But then after the epilogue, he must fail,is also not clear=\

R
Rabidity 08.06.20

It's just a bug. And this quest was not in the epilogue. Since the horse fled to his master, who returned from the war alive and healthy, because she ended. In the epilogue, the war was in full swing again.

i
ilya1iz2 08.06.20

Rabidity
And how is it to be?The patches will be removed or what?

k
katay3494 08.06.20

Илья11
in the epilogue after CRIS left to play this quest appears, well, a patch should be out in 2-3 days like, we will wait

A
Aleksey Manko 08.06.20

just passed the game the exact same shit someone went through it?

g
greklab 08.06.20

In General, this quest appears in the epilogue, where CRIS goes to Amhara...
Coming to the point, is horse, but does not co-operate, after the epilogue, the point is nobody up there...

s
shorts 08.06.20

Patch 1.11, and things are there...

Y
Yurdos11 08.06.20

I'm catching up to him. There is a dialogue with some sort of soldier. And that's all. The job hangs. Although if you choose it to catch a runaway horse performed.And when I reaches with CRIS to the end of the spell failed.

D
Drey_say 08.06.20

The BUG is not passed in different hands

K
Kane Edition 08.06.20

Pass. It is important to stop the horse before I met CRIS. As soon as you leave the tavern. and perhaps, like a horse to stop and will crash. After meeting with CRIS I got the quest failed.

U
Urahara Kiske 08.06.20

Quest doable. Not a bug. When you exit the tavern. See the horse and farmer. Who sits on it. Horse throws him off, and the farmer shouts catch it. From there starts the quest. It is immediately necessary to make or it will fail. The first time I failed. For the second year. And it's not a bug. Passed The Xbox One

M
Mama Stiflera 08.06.20

Urahara Kiske
It's in the ending where CRIS-Empress or CRIS-Vadmacska? Please write more specifically. Just at first pass, too, as it did not pay to this attention quest

U
Urahara Kiske 08.06.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Before the meeting, when CRIS will be the Empress. I noticed immediately but it never happened. Wanted to pass it later. I did not know that will fail later. Luckily I made a save in the tavern. After you talk to the farmer, which will offer a brew, you refuse and say that you have not yet a pending case. After you go outside. Near the hut you will immediately see the horse and sitting in the chair of the farmer. When you run in their direction, the horse will freak out and will throw it on the ground. The farmer immediately will scream that stop the horse. You will have additional quest. The horse to catch up is not necessary. Just run behind her. She will resort to that old man. And kV was carried out.

M
Mama Stiflera 08.06.20

Urahara Kiske
Clear. Thank you