3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scattered boy 08.06.20 07:55 pm

how to make that brown has not been tampered with champagne and otravilsya? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

the first time I was achival stick to two wheels.And now I want to go to delegate otravilis together with brown and want to kill Marchenko.But when I first came to delegates I brown said he had to substitute champagne for normal already.How do I make that brown has not been tampered with champagne on normal and they otravilis??
11 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ingbelial 08.06.20

Scattered boy
Just take your time to brown. Champagne is still poisoned. Go to disassembly Marchenko.

s
sources 08.06.20

and I got the evil ending left. The delegates died, and Marchenko detonated bombs)

S
Scattered boy 08.06.20

Embelia
and I mean love the champagne poisoned? well then clearly you just have to score on Braun and all

S
Scattered boy 08.06.20

sources
haha:) Adam obosralsja full) and Miller probably died too?

s
sources 08.06.20

Scattered boy
No, Miller is alive!

D
Drktmplr 08.06.20

Scattered boy
GOING LAGTI LEARN RUSSIAN. FUCKING IMBECILE!!!!!

D
Drktmplr 08.06.20

Where do parents look at their offspring, the current generation of degenerates and downs!!!!! I ingle taught that in the Baldur's torment to play, but now skeletron in Russian can not play. debily!!!!

D
Drktmplr 08.06.20

Scattered boy
verification word poison! POISON !!!! CARL!!!

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 08.06.20

What a stupid question , logically if you were given two choices to save the people in the tower or brown , right brown , Marchenko does not explode the tower and all saved , though I did not give Miller the cure , I thought that if brown had that to cure it and he's essentially replaced it with wine and in the end, the writers fooled you twice , well done. Moral choice is stupid , so as an influential person who can help millions of AUGI, or a handful of people in the building .... need someone to sacrifice and it is better to sacrifice pawns.

M
Morgan Yu 08.06.20

I'm not saved, just first you need to pour the champagne and then run to rokujou

B
Blaster Dark 08.06.20

POUR???