3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xenol 08.06.20 07:56 pm

Gamepad vs. Keyboard (Resident Evil 7)

Describe your impression of the game on the incidence or the clave. Can not decide on what to play:D
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Analius 08.06.20

get well

d
den_v_d 08.06.20

how to control with keyboard? in the settings I can't find the gamepad to throw something

d
den_v_d 08.06.20

all. blew the fuck. a game where it is impossible to play on keyboard if you have connected a gamepad. absolutely blasted from side control. geypad I only need to mortal Kombat, other games I prefer on the keyboard. to physically disable the wireless controller I did not intend to. so RE7 was safely removed from my hard drive.

p
poshlyak32 08.06.20

And the controller I prefer ))) I think it's not for everybody,clave only in csgo play

p
poshlyak32 08.06.20

den_v_d
Falout 4 also does not play on the keyboard if a gamepad is connected

I
IlovePS4 08.06.20

den_v_d
all. blew the fuck. a game where it is impossible to play on keyboard if you have connected a gamepad. absolutely blasted from side control. geypad I only need to mortal Kombat, other games I prefer on the keyboard. to physically disable the wireless controller I did not intend to. so RE7 was safely removed from my hard drive.
But if I have connected the controller to your computer, then you can play on the keyboard and on the controller, only the designation changed in a second when you press the button on the keyboard or the touch stick, nothing to restart is not necessary, moreover, your wireless controller disconnects itself, if you give them 30 seconds not in use.

Tried to play on that and on the PDE, for me clavamel easier to aim more precisely and quicker.

X
Xenol 08.06.20

And I have a connection pad, the keyboard and mouse works without problems. Only here do not like to play on your controller as it is clumsy.

P
PsychoMant1s 08.06.20

IlovePS4
Whether that is convenient. The current optimization was done under the controller, and not under the overflow and mouse. That is to kill them easily using keyboard and mouse. For example, who used to play fallout 4, could even all to easy to head put and slowmo there swing is not needed, and pkshniki not even aware what they are deer.

k
koolzera 08.06.20

When you die,haters uporotyh!?! Ponakupali noname for 500рэ and whine later.
Xbox-360,everything works fine in any game,want to play mouse+keyboard-please,I have a couple of moments passed in the game,got plesnevami in the basement...by the way the game is tuned for mouse+keyboard.

s
saa0891 08.06.20

Of course shooters,aim and shoot to use it is just a gesture,why over the so fun.

d
den_v_d 08.06.20

A3ON
not ask you is not about Gamepad x-box3360 not all games. nerd crappy.

N
Nitain 08.06.20

For gaming mouse, you can play [HD]

R
Red Barels 08.06.20

clave regulations passed

K
KAMI-SAMA 08.06.20

No decision has been made yet if the game does not see the keyboard and mouse?

b
boss__2003 08.06.20

Passed a keypad, mouse. On the controller I would have just not mastered, especially the first half of the game when you have to count your bullets... and the bosses require precise aiming on the desired area. Here without a mouse will be very tight))) well, or should be using auto-aim...

V
Vander_VL 08.06.20

Started playing Joss, I like it when games support it) of the First drunk with grief in half got killed, but then a full plate in the mold, to hell with the mouse to the falls, but with the joystick and even more so) Right above said, you need a auto-aiming...

k
koolzera 08.06.20

Madhouse started on your controller,this is really ass normal on clavomax seemed like a stroll....