3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
h1dden92 08.06.20 07:57 pm

Deletion of the character (Diablo 2)

Is it true if you don't play the character for more than 90 days, it will be removed forever? But if I stop playing, and after a year wants to talk, then Persian will be gone? :(
11 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 08.06.20

h1dden92, not true. hung for years.

h
h1dden92 08.06.20

But why then make such a chilling warning?)

P
Progon_mulov. 08.06.20

eto ochevidno bug. srochno nujno ego pofiksit'

F
FludoTron 08.06.20

Obsessed
Here so simply took and said? Even teleroute not?)

U
Uncle Fred 08.06.20

h1dden92
To scare off strangers. But now you know and can not be afraid.

i
irknet 08.06.20

Characters are not deleted.
The only thing that can happen to them is that they go into non-ladder, if it is made reset.

R
Rivnyanyn 08.06.20

>>Characters are not removed.
What about last reset took place then? o_o

f
firkax 08.06.20

I remember many years ago, because this inscription of his first mule rocked for two hours (just stand in the game was probably bored, or maybe I thought that game meant the game, don't remember), but then decided not to stop this thing and instead of a mule got another NCR, this time pumped is not so crooked as the first, and even being able to live independently in Helle.

r
redoolf 08.06.20

Topic moved, but tellingly, the second question is why then make such a chilling warning? ignored.
PS: Nick irknet now for some reason, in small letters. Is it downgraded?

f
firkax 08.06.20

made a warning blizzy and sewed to the client and the server here at anything, obviously

understandable when noobs who just started playing do not understand, but after at least a year of experience with the game to understand such basic things strange

O
Obsessed 08.06.20

Even teleroute not?)
FlyDoTrona, Yes, I now work at Firka. ;( stable salary, benefits, mortgage (((((