3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nagibator7457 08.06.20 07:58 pm

Impressions of the game (Urban Empire)

I have a not very powerful laptop, and they had to play for the minimum salary, but the game is good and elaborate, attention to some details in politics and the economy are encouraging. Optimization was pleased, not the frieze, not very much lag, even on minimum the game, graphically, looks good. Yes, there are some flaws, maybe I have lag or a bug, but the game all the time in my box, can anyone help to fix it? The game itself showed good, personally, I thought it would be much worse. In my opinion the game deserves 8/10
3 Comments
Sort by:
s
stranjer8 08.06.20

The gameplay is boring. Stupid stick on city policies and any vote. Nothing else in terms of gameplay I have not noticed. The graphics looks ugly on the highest setting. The interface is clearly not designed under a resolution of 1366x768, because the text somewhat hard to read.

A
Altanhan 08.06.20

Impressions of the garbage and landfills, but someone else gives money for such an indie-thrash. And the game not worth the time to download and install.

b
bloodnes 07.02.22

Fully agree with the comrades above. The game is rubbish, so many piles to poke, constant voting, no gameplay, the game is not worth a penny.