3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BadFox777 08.06.20 07:59 pm

What happened to the stun on the middle mouse button? (For Honor)

What happened with this release. On CBT and OBT you can safely reset the bash, now is simply not realistic, I'm learning even bother with this garbage. what kind of nonsense timing to catch now veri hard??????
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skilldex 08.06.20

You need to press environments. button exactly at the moment when he hit you. Even a little later. The main thing to get used to. It is now strictly depends on timing

D
DimakSerpg 08.06.20

Skilldex Sorry I'm not good at anticipating the future :(

a
a_noob_is 08.06.20

BadFox777
I'm training times with 30 caught his blow and it once. Now press X when the shield appears red and everything, just zero emotion in Persian. I don't know what should be the ping that he didn't react at all.

M
Modrin 08.06.20

maksik.ussd
Well, it's strange in training is just simple,and no ping. The main thing to understand timing,there is not just need to press when he has a shield appeared,and when he hit you.

M
MephistoXX 08.06.20

Yes, it's imbalanced crap, play against players who spam it, is simply impossible. Well, where is the logic that used to hold the break block, enough, being at arm's length, prozhat a single button. Furthermore, you can just stand in front and after reflecting any attack (not parry, but the most usual unit) immediately prozhat, the break unit is all profit, anyone caught without options. Only Orochi its spam catch to interrupt the seizure, but that he needs it to spam R1 without a break, the second delay and he will also fly to capture. Any other class does not protect against such tactics. I.e. to catch the player on the break of the unit easy. And what would to protect yourself from it, you need to get into the 0.2 s timing. And if I beat off, I won't even give you the opportunity to punch the enemy. We have a total of that one can just stand in block and after each of your attack spam In, or after every couple punches to press this In, what would then the power to the head screwed, and the other you need to have a cat's reaction to timing, for the sake of simple protection against single-celled spammer.

This thing needs to urgently fix: greatly increase the window, repulsed (and, preferably, what would the opponent himself stanisa then it 2 times think before using the ability), to increase the animation speed of this ability (to be able to have time to Dodge or shift finger In at the ready), put a cooldown on it in half a minute, or install a complex combination of keys on it, preferably with a specific counter (e.g., top), in this case, the player can't just spam everywhere her, and in front of the enemy you will be able to be ready for this attack. Anything from this they have to enter in the next patch, because spammers seizure becomes more and more.

I have in the game, neither of which are bombs, both from GB. I'd rather be alone against Orochi together with Nobuse to fight than against the spammer seizure.