3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
King Leon 08.06.20 07:59 pm

How to remove the immune system ? (Diablo 2)

Play for a poison Necro. On the Hel can kill some monsters with Konami to poison and some not ,for example grizvolda.I looked at the arreat, he has 120% resist to poison and immunity to poison. Exodus,the curse of the fishing.RES. the total decrease resists by 154% but the immune system it is still . Explain why , and what should be the value of the catch.cut to kill by poison ? Thank you.
12 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fanat Obsesseda 08.06.20

Many monsters, despite the fact that you took immun still remains high resist. And kill them with Poison Nova is simply illogical.
That's why I prefer advico, do not forget about the branch summons.
Ie pump standard 20 nova 20 dagger 20 poison exp, and after 20 in skeleton mastery, 1 in revive, and as far as possible maxixe rise skeleton.
In the case which I described above, with the high RES of the enemy, or even immunity even under the LR, perfectly fulfills the skeletons for hell/decree.

f
firkax 08.06.20

the post above is better to ignore in this kind of nonsense from beginning to end, only that there you can make it swing even and skeletons (but not in the way he wrote)

on topic:
Immunity that resists 100 and above. Your phrase he has 120% resist and immunity redundant, because 120% of the resist with a gun mean immunity and write about it the second time there is no need. Against immuno fishing.RES. valid 1/5 of its effectiveness, that is, to make nekounam mob with 120% resist, you need at least 105% of lov.rez (the mob will be removed 105/5=21 of the resist will remain 99), and this does not happen. The most perfect crystals.cut slightly less than 70, for immuno will remove 13 resists, that is the maximum you can remove with imun mob with 112% of poison RES even if you dress up all perfect. In addition to fishing.cutting ways to remove imun to poison no. Such mobs have to kill a merc or skeletons.

To easily kill mobs with shot imonom (when, after fishing the cut remained 99% resist for example) need to wear armor with the bonus -x% to enemy poison resistance he is the shield of the Trang-Oul set (-25), unique jewels (up to -5), the unique necromance death's web (up to -50 but it is too expensive) and maybe somewhere else. This bonus will not be playing 5 times (but it works only if you could remove lawrason imun), and from 99 of the resist may be for example 50, which is the norm.

f
firkax 08.06.20

If you decide to swing skeletons, in no case do not do as advised Fan Obsessed (maxing out mastery and the rest in skeletons). Do the opposite - in mastery 1 skill, skeletons at max, and then what is left into mastery. So skeletons will be more (and this is the number the main thing is, they are you and your merc will protect from bumps fat is immune), and they are in General stronger (it's not so important that is fine too).

F
Fanat Obsesseda 08.06.20

2 post above better ignore.
In addition to clarification on the work of LR.
For everything else there is some sort of nonsense from beginning to end.
But if all geisli decide to read, in any case do not do as advised firkfax

O
Obsessed 08.06.20

the post above it is better to ignore
2 post above better ignore.
King of Leon :D fuck both send and do Advant to strengthen revival! ;D

r
redoolf 08.06.20

Do not listen to anyone here. Remove necro and paladin do on the hammers.

O
Obsessed 08.06.20

King Leon, remove D2!!! :D

K
King Leon 08.06.20

Indeed :D

I
Immense 08.06.20

King Leon
As you can see, all problems solved, no D2 no problems with Konami:D

s
street_vaiper 08.06.20

a che prosto probezhat mimo nih nelzya?

R
Rivnyanyn 08.06.20

>>King Leon
Listen to good advice, do not run adobecom of Griswold, generally there is nobody on the Griswold do not run. Run in locations where there is no imonov or where these should snimayutsya fishing. the RES. I recommend Pete and the Council travincal can also try Locke river of flame.
Fuck skeletons, take lucnica and put her RV harmony, call Golem clay and a few revival, more advico for happiness nothing NN.
I hope you get zod in it:)

O
Obsessed 08.06.20

take lucnica and put her RV Faith