3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SaidMos 08.06.20 08:00 pm

The problem with the deformation of the body (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Since the release of the game observed the same problem, previously I thought that with the updates she will be eliminated, but unfortunately it is still present. I have a bug: the body of a car is deformed and from the next time even a minor damage rectified. (Example video link below). No mods, the license from Steam. Changed Windows, re-installed the game, shaking the pirate problem remained. Who knows how to solve it?
- link to the video where clearly observed this problem.
5 Comments
Sort by:
l
lunixy 08.06.20

How do you even play with such fps ?

S
SaidMos 08.06.20

lunixy
it's not fps, I was shooting with bodies in slow motion so you can see what's happening, since usually difficult to observe, it seems that the car is not deformed at all

I
Ilya Krasilov 08.06.20

just a glass of water drank, not VIDOS checks, take Rakus norms AND STANDARDS SURVEY

S
SaidMos 08.06.20

Ilya Krasilov
Yes, I understand that the video is crooked, and yet the essence of the problem there is a very clear, had a deformed body, after a short shot on the pole all the strain with the auto body disappeared, everything straightened out:)

I
Ilya Krasilov 08.06.20

and you wrote to support Rockstar? if not, then write it down and please don't send THIS video, take norms on Fraps, bandica or something like that, just never seen this before