3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrGURAM76 08.06.20 08:01 pm

Attacks on settlements. (Fallout 4)

In General, a couple of mods put things in order in case of an attack on settlements......almost put things. My Fashionable, more strong, but mortal settlers with the support of 100500 turrets can easily cope with any attack, another mod totally shut resp opponents for territory of settlements. Now attacks look like this : while the enemy gets to the walls/gate has already greatly broken, then armed to the teeth settlers rink pass on the balance. And figs who would not be attacked. But damn should go to protect itself is almost guaranteed to lose, it is already beginning to enrage.
So I have a request, especially to the English knowing if a mod that fixes this matter, which takes into account the real situation and not besedovsky method of miscalculation of the situation ?
8 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yczh-Kazym 08.06.20

Without mods and with a good defense and so doing great.

Z
Zolotko555 08.06.20

MrGURAM76
I for some reason last time regardin attack, where robots...and I'm rebuilding the headlight Harbor and I don't want there to cut ,so they do....everything is alive so to speak....that's the only thing I put is spawn outside of the settlement....well for your question, do you think there is such a fashion so as not to dangle on the help and they themselves are protected? As if the whole point of the game is what you should that the main defender))...recently all the mods that've been shoveled never seen anything like it

M
MrGURAM76 08.06.20

Золотко555
The whole point in investing a bunch of game resources and their time into a thing that will work. Invested in defense, so this should pay off well, or let the game tighter and give opponents it will break ) Idiocy is when in your presence, but without your participation, opponents stand for 10 seconds, and if you don't, then all pair gloopy raider easily crack the defense. And this game makes no sense, this is its big plus. Just played my game and everything.

v
valegorr 08.06.20

MrGURAM76
Apparently the type and number of enemies varies. Maybe there vezdessuschih random. I during construction of settlements all forget and do not always go to the call, but one failed defense has three successful.

M
MrGURAM76 08.06.20

valegorr
Attack and a bunch of mutants with minigame and dogs, the raiders are 1-2 in silovogo , 1-2 grenade launchers multiplayer usual, arrows and many with titles, with wearable heavy armor and plasmas. The result is the same, all the enemies without my intervention stand, the only difference is how long it will need time. If not go to defense , successful defense occurs once at 100,500. I even at one time believed that such an outcome in the game in General is not provided until vnezapno once after a heap of failed it does not appear ))))

F
Firsasho 08.06.20

How much the protection of the settlement? I think it has to count for something, if the defense is 100 percent that way 80 which will block, 400+ do not even try to attack. Well, Yes it is random, you can just load if you fail.

M
MrGURAM76 08.06.20

Firsasho
Yes, there are different . From 40 to 200 +. Raise all up to 100+ and take a look.

a
aldefender 08.06.20

A long time ago has already raised this topic here on the Playground. There the main problem was that the spawn was inside the settlements and all of our cool 200+ turret defense either not been beneficial, because the turret is aimed outward, or destroyed their buildings and plants. It was, however, until all major patches and DLS. According to the post's theme, the problem is the spawn inside the settlement solved, right?
In the next couple months is going to update the hardware and start again. Interested in: could the author or other experienced players to give a detailed analysis of the situation with the defense of the settlements?
PS I vaguely remember that the best defense was properly Packed the settlers: Gatling, minigun, a Gauss and a heavy battle or santoscoy armor. But even with the mod on Kraft, it was terribly time consuming.