3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BadFox777 08.06.20 08:01 pm

Informative game where are you ?? (For Honor)

Just infuriates terribly stupid game localization says the same, in fact, more about the mechanics of combat, skills, armor all is written too superficially....
For example, skill at center Make dodging in the direction of the attack, and is a reflection of punch, how many times have shied away nor 1 reflect)))
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20

There is. The business then was to add: Move in the direction of the attack at the time of illumination of the indicator, to perform a reflection

B
BadFox777 08.06.20

anti_Alien
and what am I stupid?

M
MephistoXX 08.06.20

Just don't just need to avoid the side impact, and shy away at the timing of the parry. In fact, it is a reflection of the same parry, only for the Dodgers.

M
Modrin555 08.06.20

Voobscheto, and the truth is, some are not informative.
They of course made a video on,but why is it solid.
Standard in games at each meal there is a separate video which becomes all clear,pulled the intake,I saw and understood why they then did not understand.

B
BadFox777 08.06.20

MephistoXX
clearly, it is easier in my opinion parry provesti))

D
DimakSerpg 08.06.20

Modrin555 Because it's simple. )
Like mortal Kombat, seem combination. And all)

M
Modrin555 08.06.20

DimakSerpg
Well, for clarity, though,why no video because they took the trouble to do.

D
DimakSerpg 08.06.20

Modrin555 well, watch the video, clearly shows what's the problem?)

M
Modrin 08.06.20

DimakSerpg
When you need the kick in the end of the video to see at what point it this trick did torment each time to re-watch,rewind is not present,or there is?:)

S
Scaevus 08.06.20

I agree, some of the characteristics do not understand, such as throw could not understand what kind of shot, I have no projectile weapons. Or resistance when blocking, the damage by blocking is also not understand, it is possible to add in a tooltip when the cursor on the water feature