3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JetFIRE13 08.06.20 08:01 pm

How do you like new patch? (Watch_Dogs 2)

Raised pipes?Unfounded or raising?
13 Comments
Sort by:
e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

Dok Rolf
I go into the game looking like this and 60fps, in General I was very happy.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

ewok_prg
What new pathos out? Is there what's the difference? I can't compare.

e
ewok_prg 08.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Yes, that's just. Patch even the game ending changes.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

ewok_prg
Here is what I found:
Soon across all platforms will be available the new update, which includes free changes to the content of innovations in the multiplayer, bug fixes and various improvements. San Francisco must be prepared to the events of the DLC "Biotechnology".

As it is a big city, the upgrade was also quite large. Network events take place in a seamless world, so the update must be installed at all. This will keep the integrity of the community. On PS4 or XB1 will require 10 GB of free space and the PC - 14 GB (more about the specific changes for the PC version below).

Finally, I wish to inform you that the network set all DLC ( including those not yet published) will be available to all players Guest. If you have not bought the Supplement, but it is already there, you will be able to enjoy the new content when prompted with the application multiplayer.

Now, let's talk more about the free updates, the innovations in the gameplay, Troubleshooting and various improvements:

New content and new features

• New locations - During the training to Supplement Human Conditions, we added several new locations. We won't list them all, but as soon as the update will take effect, you'll definitely want to examine it. Email us at @watchdogsgame and show us what you found.

• Dance: the new movement – Marcus loves disco music, but before it was available for only one set of movements. Now this was fixed. In the game there will be a few new dance moves - they will change when you use the emotions of Dance, depending on what Marcus is wearing.

• New emotions – You'll get two new emotions - Irony and Laugh to add variety to communicate with other players. Just try not to overdo it!

• New clothes – continuing the theme of self-expression. The game will have 12 new pieces of clothing - you can find them in many different stores, and 4 pieces of clothes in the style of DedSec. It's time to suit up!

• New awards Ubisoft Club (For Honor and Ghost Recon: Wildlands)– Ubisoft Club will be two new costume - in honor of the imminent release For Honor and Ghost Recon: Wildlands.

• A revival during the bounty hunter We decided that in case of failure, the game should not end so quickly. Now once in operation hunter, was killed during a pursuit, if desired, can be reborn - the character will appear again in the game, once at a safe distance, and will be able to continue the pursuit.

• The plot – to do without spoilers, let's say, if you have completed the story campaign, complete the last task again: in the end something has changed.

Changes associated with balance and not only
Leaderboards
We realized that the interface the list of leaders was not very successful: many players found it difficult to understand what was happening. For example, players often wonder why their rating is reset to zero. This is because every three weeks the new season and the opportunity to compete for new awards. To better understand the rating system, I advise you to read this article[watchdogs.ubisoft.com]. In the meantime, we will talk about the changes that we made to optimize this system:

• When you open the app for the first time after the season is completed, a message appears that the season has come to an end, stating your rating and awards received.

o in addition, you will receive a notification about the end of the season

• Also we tried to make the application interface leaderboard easier to understand. List all, including minor changes would take a lot of time, so try to focus on the Essentials.

Multiplayer
• [Network intrusion] to display the zone download in Network intrusion" to the beginning of the operation – We believe that at the beginning of the operation, the hacker needs to figure out where the download area to have the opportunity to plan their actions. I hope this change will allow you to adjust the balance mode.

• [Network intrusion] fixed: advantage in case of multiple exit from the detection zone Before the hacker could easily appear in the detection area and leave it to the victim was more difficult to detect it. We decided to fix it: every now and again, when the hacker leaves the detection area (or jumps into the water), it will be less time to return.

• [Bounty hunting] fixed: the advantage of the revival in the joint bounty Hunting – it Was decided to introduce a timer of the Renaissance for the purposes of the bounty hunter, similar to the timer in co-op missions I hope that this will make the mode more balanced when the game has two objectives.

• [Bounty hunting] fixed: difficulties in the care of the police – When the game session is part of the hunter, the police would forget the last known location of the player. Otherwise to escape from his pursuers in this mode quite difficult. We also reduced the time period needed to get away from the chase after an interrupted visual contact with their pursuers.

• Reducing the effectiveness of the weapons is a Long – term testing, and other tests have shown that the effectiveness of automatic shotguns in PvP was too high, so we reduced the distance at which the weapon can be effectively used up to 40 m. the Shotgun should be a shotgun and not be a sniper at medium distance. Similar changes were made in a single game.

• Notification about the use of IEDs and shock grenades – Now when you approach any of these devices activated by another player, you will hear a distinctive sound. However, most likely, the character will still die, since you came so close, to hear the sound. But at least you'll know what happened.

• Ambush in the hackerspace. – the players were able to barricade themselves in the store through which you can get to the hackerspace., with a single output and gain a significant advantage in battle. Now in the room added additional objects and shield the camera, so that players do not abuse this opportunity.

More
• Improve the image of the shooting – We made a number of improvements to the shooting in the game looked more believable. The gameplay is not affected. The changes affected the trajectory of the bullets, recoil and sound when firing, and more. Share with us your impressions about these changes.

• Improvements in the application Car on demand – Now when you call a car, it appears closer to the character and stops at more convenient locations. The car will no longer wait for you in the forbidden zones or in locations of their assignments.

Bug fixes and performance improvements
Stability / abort / performance
• Improved performance, improved stability

Artificial intelligence
• Now, if you honk the horn standing in front of the car, it will be reconstructed on the next strip, if there is a free

• Fixed an issue that caused incorrect reactions of the NPCs when you try to neutralize

Various systems in the game
• Fixed an issue which resulted in the bounty hunter did not receive followers in return, if the bounty has been canceled

• Fixed an issue where players sometimes stuck on the boat, if this player tried to hack another hacker

• Fixed a number of issues, which, in rare cases, the character could fall down under textures

• Fixed an issue that caused incorrect work of smart bullets hacking the device is the victim

• Fixed an issue in which some of the possibilities of hacking for a short time became unavailable in the distraction of the citizen

• Now when a player on the passenger seat performs the mass hacking of transport, other cars move to make space for the passage

• Adjusted the sensitivity of the triggers while accelerating transport

• Fixed some minor issues in the image of certain vehicles

Job
• Fixed an issue in which when you restart transaction Under the h@in a manner consistent you do not play the introductory video

• Fixed an issue where players could cause the car while on the barge, during the operation Hello from Shanghai

Localization
• Made a number of fixes

Multiplayer
• Opportunity for abuse: fixed an issue in which players could hack the vehicle without the use of botnet resources

• Opportunity for abuse: fixed an issue in which, under certain conditions, the joint being able to identify the location of the hacker

• Bug fixes associated with the leaderboard
Additional tasks
• Fixed an issue with displaying the way a closed network in the area of implementation of joint tasks in the greenhouse

• Fixed an issue where in some cases players were unable to complete the additional step zodiac

• Fixed an issue where in rare cases the job of playing together it was impossible to free a prisoner

Game world / 3D / Graphics / Interface / Menu
• Fixed issue where when you purchase two kinds of pants in the store Stach& Vine (Corsaire Blanc + Cendre) they do not appear in the equipment

• Fixed an issue with the mechanics of collisions in Alcatraz

• Fixed minor graphical problems in the game world

• Fixed a number of issues related to user interface

• Fixed a number of other problems in the image of the game world (out on the edge of the map, incorrect position of items that are stuck in the air, etc.)

Specific changes in the PC version
• [Video setup] SMAA T2x - In this update added new mode-aliasing: SMAA T2x, an improved version of SMAA with temporal technology. Temporary technology make it impossible to use SMAA T2x enabled, when temporal filtering.

• [Video settings] Dynamic particles - In this update added new option to enable and disable the display of the dynamic of particles (for example, leaves or traces of bullets).

• [Settings management] auto center feature of the camera - In this update added two parameters in the control mode with the mouse and keyboard: disable autoretrieve camera while driving and sprint. Changed some key settings the default For emotion Irony and Laughter is now used press [F9] and [F10]. To call the SongSneak app now uses [Backspace] and learning invoked by pressing [Home].

• Fixed a number of minor issues related to flickering image, use multiple monitors, user interface, displaying text and using the controller.

• New locations - During the training to Supplement Human Conditions, we added several new locations. We won't list them all, but as soon as the update will take effect, you'll definitely want to examine it. Email us at @watchdogsgame and show us what you found.

If in the game you get to see these (or any other) problem, please let us know on our official forum[forums.ubi.com] or contact our support team[support.ubi.com].

v
vitez123 08.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
GREAT-OOOOOOOO!!!!!))))

T
The Dmitry Disaire 08.06.20

Dok Rolf
hmm , for me the patch didn't come, still version 1.09

M
MaxQjust 08.06.20

Awesome job guys... But what about the location is it I do not understand? I have what is not there, although the season bought.

v
vasya vasichkin45645 08.06.20

where can I download for pirate

A
Aleksey Kayander 08.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
thank you for the info. size tin)
Spoiler

s
sector1111 08.06.20

someone can answer about the growth of the APF specifically? how many - how many left ?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

sector1111
Yes figs knows. What I really liked about it is the fact that underwent subsidence fps in the whole forest!) Now it is possible even for cars to drive, even to walk, but at least what to do, not what it used to be every fifteen minutes performance there fell. And it's nice that finally appears in-game stats of Afterbuner!

J
JetFIRE13 08.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Strange,I have the opposite in the forest fps almost in 2 times above.Afterburner also did not display,you had to prog 4.3.0 stable update.
sector1111
Very timely question for which the topic was created:D
There is no difference,for me personally,fps is the same.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

Dok Rolf
Strange,I have the opposite in the forest fps almost in 2 times above
So cool! And I have the opposite, the city is a much better thing going on than the forest areas.
Afterburner also did not display,you had to prog 4.3.0 stable update.
I and and so tried, all the same not a Fig, and tasted and driver change, and SLI to disable, and Windows me, and a friend asked vidyahu, and Afterburner all.....and not showing the statistics(! Not yet found on average you need Uplay to register properties for a specific command. And everything is OK. But here's the problem, anti-Cheat thought I was a cheater and didn't give me to play with dudes on the network( which is Why I'm Curious the dogs refused to Afterbuner and through Steam and set up only to display fps. And then, how come this patch, my joy knew no bounds!!!)))