3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheRealStalker 08.06.20 08:03 pm

Sistemki (Mafia 2)

Salute. In my computer some no, sitting on the chart in percent. Note the question:
Pull my PC this creation?
Configuration:
Percents: Intel Core i3 2120
RAM: 4 GB
The rest of this situation does not matter.
24 Comments
Sort by:
r
rzrr 08.06.20

No. I have yet to buy. Look at the sites map,which will here be appropriate.They now cost a maximum of 700 rubles

n
nickSIA 08.06.20

TheRealStalker
Pull. Your CPU integrated graphics Intel® HD Graphics 2000. It is true there is a shadow bug, the video shows. The campaign is all built-in from Intel.
Mafia 2 on i3-2120

T
TheRealStalker 08.06.20

rzrr
nickSIA
Thanks for the quick replies.
nickSIA
Your answer pleased.
There is already something with the graphics settings will understand=)
I will ask another question of the same nature.
Pull this percent GTA 4, if my memory is correct, GTA IV came out, even before the Mafia, that is sort of the logic, her little system a little lower?

n
nickSIA 08.06.20

TheRealStalker
Actually pulls, but worse than Mafia 2.
GTA 4

T
TheRealStalker 08.06.20

nickSIA
Thanks, turns out the integrated graphics is not that bad)

n
nickSIA 08.06.20

TheRealStalker
4Gb 1600MHz single strap ? It is desirable for the built-in dual-channel mode (e.g. 2 x 4Gb) and memory, greater frequency (e.g. 2133MHz).

F
Fei Fong 08.06.20

ETOGES ananizmom engaged what the. how to play like..

T
TheRealStalker 08.06.20

nickSIA
No, I have 2 laths on 2 GB. Runs in dual channel mode, the frequency can not remember. You need to download CPUZ and see.

T
TheRealStalker 08.06.20

nickSIA
UPD: Honestly, I don't know much about memory, that's what pokazyvaet CPU-Z, I understand that the frequency of 667? The same indicators, the second strap.
Spoiler

T
TheRealStalker 08.06.20

Fei Fong
Totally agree with you, my computer is not gaming and want to play, here and play the old game, now pay attention to this series of games, so I decided to ask. Now begin to install, will share their emotions))

F
Fei Fong 08.06.20

well, the CPU will pull this and the Witcher 3 on high in conjunction with some gtx 750 her b.you can find 3-4 K. but below the series so even cheaper

T
TheRealStalker 08.06.20

Fei Fong
Always think good to look for weihu, and constantly forget that she wanted to look)) ISA))
Mo position, that the graphics in games, it's not the most important. Yes, it needs to be, and the better it is, the game itself better. But making good graphics, the atmosphere, the gameplay, too, is impossible to forget what happened with Mafia 3

L
LittelBro 08.06.20

TheRealStalker
My dinosaur is almost the same as yours
CPU: AMD A8-5500 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 3.2 GHz
Video card: AMD Radeon HD 7560D (Graphical processor core, 512 MB)
RAM: 4 GB (3, 46 GB, video card takes 512MB)
I have Mad Max has pulled, and I then RUB about Mafia 2 that I passed 6 times)

T
TheRealStalker 08.06.20

LittelBro
I'm not a pervert, I have 256 VRAM, the game gives on low ass settings 15-20 FPS and while I went through several jobs.
I would vidyahu, dokinut of RAM and everything would be super.

n
nickSIA 08.06.20

TheRealStalker
667MHz x 2 = 1334MHz. You have memory DDR3 1333MHz AMD

V
VAN_HELSING_94 08.06.20

TheRealStalker
built-in video card as I understand 2000 version
I think maybe if the video memory 512 MB
see the specifications in aida 64 says it all all about the PC, even temperatures

T
TheRealStalker 08.06.20

dima9419
If you reread the thread, the person said that none Intel HD 2000 Graphics, honestly I did not know what I have. In the BIOS, for the maximum can be set to 256 MB. Now I'm a little surprised, since CPU-Z shows me, here is:
Spoiler
Type, she 1801 MB of memory. Of course this can not be.
Yeah, I already checked. In my post above briefly described, what I saw in the game))

F
Fei Fong 08.06.20

LittelBro
do not compare AMD APU with incelemesini shit vidyuhi.. they just last year started something more to do and this is butterscotch theirs.. AMD in terms of on the crystal with the video core. taxiing always... Have a video card Built-in memory is due to the operatives.

T
TheRealStalker 08.06.20

Fei Fong
I've always been a fan of AMD. As Intel got into the market of graphics chips, as for me they have nothing to do there, there are two major manufacturers green and red. Vryatli once it will be the third, unless someone buys one of these companies that will not happen soon.

n
nickSIA 08.06.20

TheRealStalker
Download GPU-Z maybe he will correctly determine your vidyahu built-in (doubt). And you can just see the specification of your CPU, everything is written there clearly:
i3-2120http://ark.intel.com/EN/products/53426/Intel-Core-i3-2120-Processor-3M-Cache-3_30-GHz