3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NetworkShaman 08.06.20 08:03 pm

Invisible dog (Fallout 4)

Good afternoon, have not played Sims 4 for about a year, during this time, the steam several times pumping patches for the game. Today launched the game and found dogs around him. A few seconds later my marker indicated that it is near, and her breath with his tongue hanging out I've heard. I tried to move between settlements, released it, then through the console caused her, ALL in VAIN) because the Internet has no clear answers, I decided to turn to you, who knows, help.

37 Comments
Sort by:
k
kustowlad 08.06.20

NetworkShaman
Because of the mods

A
ARMRUD 08.06.20

NetworkShaman
take dog Chinese stealth armor))) XD

but seriously, try to reinstall the game

N
NetworkShaman 08.06.20

kustowlad
mods no)

N
Noran 08.06.20

NetworkShaman
Well, first, here's what I do not understand:
NetworkShaman wrote:
ALL EVEN
...MB still in vain?
But in fact... you can, except to recommend to click on the dog and enter resurrect (if I bukowy never confused), MB prostorni it and it will appear. More than anything, yet I can't help you... as you try to write, if not difficult, helped or not (or something that will help), I'm currently in the Treasury of the bugs entered.

N
NetworkShaman 08.06.20

Norаn
Sorry, but not helped)

Z
Zolotko555 08.06.20

NetworkShaman
And you found her in the Parking lot of the red rocket already this?? or is it you then became invisible??
NetworkShaman wrote:
during this time steam a few times shaking patches
you have pirates?

N
Noran 08.06.20

NetworkShaman
Okay, it was stupid to hope...
Could you write your version of the game? Since you mentioned about the patches, it may well be that the case they (and this has already happened). I could try to find if you don't do this before, because I stupidly have nothing to do (otherwise I would not be sitting here).

N
NetworkShaman 08.06.20

Золотко555
I have a license. I played a year ago last time, with the dog all was well. Now, when steam updated the game, the dog was gone

M
Mag Otshelnik 08.06.20

Lost dog..... xD

Z
Zolotko555 08.06.20

Norаn
NetworkShaman
yeah I think there and there's nothing to find ,if he found it normal just done a rollback of the deletion of bagnath sopranos and all... I like this bug the first time I see

N
NetworkShaman 08.06.20

Norаn
Hmm, I think it will be hard to find, I only know what the latest patch, as then the steam would not run without the latest updates

N
Noran 08.06.20

Золотко555
I wouldn't be so sure. In the past the game is already out patches that were added to the game bugs to replace the old. New patches have resolved similar problems. Yes, and judge for yourself... the man comes into play, which is not touched prior to this for some time, and catches the bug. He simply may not be appropriate saves.

NetworkShaman
In the game below, or in Nastran there is somewhere a bunch of numbers, some will look like a"v.1.7.9876, I mean, you understand.

Z
Zolotko555 08.06.20

NetworkShaman
so you're now the new has started to play?? or continue last year's??

N
Noran 08.06.20

Золотко555
Need to read better.
NetworkShaman wrote:
not played Sims 4 for about a year, during this time, the steam several times pumping patches for the game. Today launched the game and found dogs around him

N
NetworkShaman 08.06.20

Золотко555
continue)

N
NetworkShaman 08.06.20

Norаn
Version 1.8.7.0.0

N
Noran 08.06.20

NetworkShaman
It is logical to put the previous patch.
However I don't know what he is already decide, you want to put the one that was in the current incentive bran avtonomnomu games. Maybe this will help...
...but not exactly.

N
NetworkShaman 08.06.20

Norаn
tell me how to do the rollback?

Z
Zolotko555 08.06.20

NetworkShaman
click download and choose save list

N
NetworkShaman 08.06.20

Золотко555