3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frensis0024 17.10.19 02:09 pm

How to beat al Gore? (South Park: The Stick of Truth)

I already 2nd day I suffer, he himself Regent. How do I win?
6 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ognevka 17.10.19

there should be cleverly done to take in the bard group and they gosov put to sleep (bard juzat lullaby ) in the first place to kill them, they machines a lot of damage , but from al Gore to block it at the last moment to kill him however the cradle is not valid. Still depends on who you play there's a lot of useful skills type staket bleeding, rage, pursue perfect strikes there give bonuses, it is desirable to have the ability Vazrajdane with full HP then the bard can not heal =) I had to take pains. Even on YouTube there is a video thing as passing , but there are better on a small level and then it will be 10 HP and gosov for more....

P
Perfectium 17.10.19

I'm on level 12 were killed. In K. K. K. bought armor at level 12 with good armor and fire sword. The sword sticks bleeding (+1 / +2 / +3, how many, does not matter). If you fill it 5 bleeding and fire for the move will be ~5K life to take away (sometimes more). But to beat normal attacks (no skills which the blood is allowed). Of the companions always took Kyle, he has good damage from a kick IKE and the army of elves (they also the blood let). Generally dress better and don't forget large pies to eat between turns.

f
frensis0024 17.10.19

Thank you all! Barely, but defeated him) Scored Khilok, bought new weapons from the elves and armor) and Kyle has cool powers, good help)

M
Mark_Dacascos 17.10.19

frensis0024
I liked the Walls. It is more powerful than all the guards were beaten.

z
z6rpoo 17.10.19

And if I only have a level seven, I'm impossible to defeat him?

g
g0rd1 17.10.19

But if I passed all the campaign mode,3120 armor gosov hell strikes(crab armor did not help)