3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimmimimmi 08.06.20 08:06 pm

Reserve (Disciples: Rebirth)

Why do I need backup units? A good innovation?
7 Comments
Sort by:
[
[X-EcUt] 08.06.20

Innovation is good, so you can form an army before battle. But I don't want to waste skill points on it...

P
Professor 08.06.20

Mimimimi
Let's say you see the enemy with a large army of weak units, then you reserve to get a couple of magicians or witches, who for his whole army of the enemy (on each enemy dealing damage around 50-100).
These units can be useful in the battle with the enemies that are resistant to conventional weapons.

Either you meet an enemy, in whose army a monster with almost 2000 xp life. That's when you reserve to get sustainable units, which with one blow take 200-300 and more health.

As before the battle you can rearrange the furniture in your army, it is very convenient, looking at the enemy army.

In addition, severely damaged or dead units before battle is better to remove resewn to treatment/recovery.

D
Dimmimimmi 08.06.20

Professor
And as the pumping, they experience 10% can't remember goes, so that high llah they are useless?

P
Professor 08.06.20

Mimimimi
There are houses, where you can pump any units for the money.
The money can be taken by selling unwanted clothes (especially useful when moving to a new map).
Well, if the unit periodically to take in the army, and he pumped at this point.

D
Dimmimimmi 08.06.20

Professor
Let's say you see the enemy with a large army of weak units, then you reserve to get a couple of magicians or witches, who for his whole army of the enemy (on each enemy dealing damage around 50-100).

Weak units are mages, and also will kill your army, and if not, they will finish the regular army as well. Damage adept 15 like.

These units can be useful in the battle with the enemies that are resistant to conventional weapons.

To do this, use magic on the map, although on XP of these units, enough for its mages and runes and there are 1 : 100. Lock without mana is not met (no deneh too)

Either you meet an enemy, in whose army a monster with almost 2000 xp life. That's when you reserve to get sustainable units, which with one blow take 200-300 and more health.

In theory, perhaps, if they pumped up to the max, although I use a different tactic and with an army of some units with more health and damage have not tried in t h reason + trace paragraph (magic on the map, move units on the local map with the killing mages, that they go 1-2 cells + totem fire pot). If big and square, the dragon is also big enough. Maybe clean is not enough, the damage these monsters are not small. Damage to the devil 60. On the last levels, as I noticed, enemies, ground meat, although in the middle of the 3rd mission.

There are houses, where you can pump any units for the money.

Houses as I understand not every card is available or not immediately. Too well - in the tank on the forks. Useful for the main character.

In addition, severely damaged or dead units before battle is better to remove resewn to treatment/recovery.

Nothing prevents to heal them or resurrect.

Well, if the unit periodically to take in the army, and he pumped at this point.

Pumping will take 1-2 * more time, you can not make it - not enough monsters, and other buildings, constantly rearranging units is a great joy.

More - potions almost =0,00 do not use. Is resurrection or health on the global map and is not purchased. Not a hardcore level, heavy.

)

P
Professor 08.06.20

Mimimimi
In most cases I agree with you.

Got a couple of comments:

In addition, severely damaged or dead units before battle is better to remove the reserve prior to treatment/recovery.

Nothing prevents to heal them or resurrect.

May interfere with:
- no potions (all over)
- getting ambushed (going, thinking that the units will autopropagate to the next track, and then ambush - attacked). The potions before the battle can not be applied from the battle not to give up.
- during the enemy turn enemies attack your character, and you forgot to be treated or relied on avtolecheniya when changing speed. The potions before the battle can not be applied from the battle not to give up.

k
kairden 08.06.20

actually a very useful thing. here is another application - you want a faster pump of a unit (e.g. when cleaning the starting area), the rest removed to the reserve. Or Vice versa - it is necessary to slow down the flow of experience a unit (the building is not yet built resources or humiliated your construction) - clean in reserve, so for nothing is not eating experience.