3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aristotle Magnus 08.06.20 08:09 pm

The problem in the mission \"the Purifying flame\" (The Witcher)

The problem is that Geralt does not want included in the hospital to Sigfrido. Elves near the hospital INDEFINITELY in the literal sense, killed the army, she appeared again and again ,and again. The dispute of Rally fulfilled, ie, killed more than 20 elves and took with them the tails of squirrels (the inventory is already 50 tails). Trying to get this place for several hours hours. I rebooted, and tried to kill everyone, it's just pointless.
PS
I have a license and I'm going for knights of the flaming rose.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 08.06.20

And they kind and must constantly spaunit'sâ not? Or my memory fails?

A
Aristotle Magnus 08.06.20

Can and should, but still when you try to open the door to the hospital says Closed, and as an evil Ryle either stuck, or what, but she stands in one place and all. When you try talk to her she says they say stay close to me

G
Glnai 08.06.20

UgrymiLirik
I do not remember a long time passed are you sure you fulfilled all what you need for this quest? and the fact that you come at the right time?

A

Yes, like all done, Raila dropped after boot, but the door is closed still. Just in the Internet looking for a solution, and then even passing on the forum, but there is for neutrality.

m
magbiotik3 08.06.20

I don't remember exactly,but there is an entrance from the other side of the hospital.

A

The other entrance is, but it's just decoration

O
Oleg V 08.06.20

we need to move away at the far end of the card and there all soak in and quickly run to the hospital...

A

Throw off the video for convenience

A

The issue is closed (I just stepped and came permanently to the wrong door)

N
N1n0v1 20.08.22

Same problem but I found a solution. It is necessary to restart the location completely: we go into any house, save, close the game (not exit to the menu), open it, load it. That's all, the door we need has appeared