3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Dmitry Disaire 08.06.20 08:09 pm

Need Russian file Disrupt_64.dll with version 1.11 (Watch_Dogs 2)

Guys help out the owner is not Russian, and the English licensed version of the game, flip the file, is a file Russification Disrupt_64.dll designed to 1.09 already stupid to not allow the game to start, I checked already that the problem in it.
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Burmatov 08.06.20

Russian language file Disrupt_64.dll with version 1.11 of Russian will not work! You have Russian language still does not appear! Throw me a PM on Facebook(link in profile) Disrupt_64.dll with his English version of 1.11. And I'll get to editing it.

T
TheSTIG126 08.06.20

Disaire
Why did you take eng. version? And in the case, contact technical support. and let replace Russian.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 08.06.20

TheSTIG126
Global it was cheaper to support send because a particular store is not their partner and not change tried.

T
TheSTIG126 08.06.20

Disaire
You bought the game, you have it on your account, and they don't want to change(well, not radishes, they then)? Even if you replace the files with Rus. lokal. , Yupley isn't will complain that the files are corrupted and to download English.? Probably only in offline mode you can play.

T

TheSTIG126
Here are Ubisoft, and that person straightened up file does not work.

T
TheSTIG126 08.06.20

Disaire
I changed The Crew to the virus. although maybe because it was free. And for a long time even in the origin Battle 3 was changed to brown.

T

TheSTIG126
it is clear about The Crew.

T
TheSTIG126 08.06.20

Disaire
Don't want to change because of the fact that that store is not their partner, this is nonsense. Write more, most likely some moron hit. Write in the bourgeois,etc.

T

TheSTIG126
it was no use, I have other games bought in ru-pay, said the same thing, and so they meet once a month, well, them.

T
TheSTIG126 08.06.20

Disaire
Keys, different platforms for sale taken wholesale from the publisher or any online stores(which are bought from the publisher). So again, only hollow support, because it just replaced eng. version to Rus. is easy and what a difference, the game you already bought.

T

TheSTIG126
Yes, batter them, and are sorry, etc, is meaningless.