3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tinostox 08.06.20 09:16 pm

Technical problems (The Amazing Spider-Man)

Do you have problems with the game technically? Then you here - here can always help! And if you found the solution yourself, share it with others.
Well, I'll start with my problem: the game does not work properly emulator XBox 360 controller. In the settings determines that it is connected to that controller, but in reality - no. The buttons are marked, the location mixed up. In other recent games (Prototype 2, for example) everything works great. What could be the problem?
68 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yurev11 08.06.20

Do not run the License, you cannot click on the running game, supposedly memory requirements and high memory everything is fine even set the minimum requirements are still the same what to do help!

R
Rasta42 08.06.20

What crashes the game with a tablet from 3DM? Anybody ever used this?
pix.PlayGround.ru

R
RaZLoM23 08.06.20

Downloaded curve repak, try to reinstall and generally put the tablet from SKIDROW (I have SKIDROW and all plows)

s
slavikod 08.06.20

guys the problem in Chapter 6 with the robot zmeia when clinging to the tower,(e - vision) then it is necessary to press the left shift+LMB,and that would disrupt the tower and finish the robot. I shake just a spider hanging on the web while using sec 10 it will not be sucked into the hole created by the robot. crack to 3дм how to get rid of it? or throw off a save after killing the robot ,please!

R
Rasta42 08.06.20

slavikod
I had that. Suffered with this crap, but times 10 happened)

E
ETARIUS 08.06.20

no one knows how to cure it?
Repack all sorts of different already rocked netreport(something like this)like this

p
pcm1986 08.06.20

when approaching the ground, the textures are black stripes. What to do ?

T
Tinostox 08.06.20

pcm1986
Probably not enough power to the graphics card. Try lowering the graphics settings.

T
Tinostox 08.06.20

ETARIUS
Try to run the launcher and the game executable. Maybe the game will start.

E
ETARIUS 08.06.20

[ConstantinE]

so on the launcher all settings,the computer will sink from the quality of the graphics is not freezing but English naregal

p
pcm1986 08.06.20

[ConstantinE]
even on the minimum settings the same shit

G
Gshok1 08.06.20

[ConstantinE]
don't know how to solve this problem and probably not who knows.. one thing is for sure, the game does not see the emulator settings that put in the game folder, it takes them from a different place, most likely in the folder windows\system32\xinput9_1_0.dll is my assumption because this file I can not replace it, because no rights writes

G
Gshok1 08.06.20

pcm1986
put the crack from 3dM and remove all the previous cracks, and all the rules will be, or the new crack from SKIDROW

S
SashaMarik5 08.06.20

in Chapter 6 in Oscorp, going through 2 rooms with the turrets, will you fit into the vents and all, what a glitch
see all the rooms as if it failed.
and then he's not crawling
only back
no one was this?

G
Gking 08.06.20

guys the problem in Chapter 8 crashes when the woman in you throw a grenade. who knows as this problem to get rid of?

M
Mitchell_M.D 08.06.20

why not start the launcher:?

N
Nastya111 08.06.20

after the finale, Chapter 13 does not start, what to do with it?

T
Thorongil 08.06.20

I have such a problem here during the game and not pass anything,since the mission where you have to take conors:i5,8Gb,ati radeon hd 7970

N
NLSD 08.06.20

Throw off somebody saves, the beginning 6 Chapter pzhl!

P
Pavel2233 08.06.20

Help!!! I bought a license for oz.by (there is with Steam), installed it, downloaded the update (definitely), but each time you start the game writes: to Be the initial setup... Installing: Microsoft NET.Framework. And it takes about 5 minutes. What to do??? Tired of waiting for so long!