3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kartuz 08.06.20 09:17 pm

Fifa15 lag on a fairly powerful system (FIFA 15)

FIFA lag is not constant , but during the shots ,ricochets are a small pastravanu ,micro-freezes. Tried lower graphics settings put - all the same does not help.
Monitorul system download percent even during freezes no more than 70% ,vidyuhi - about 40%
Actually the system

PS. percent overclocked to 4.2
34 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 08.06.20

Kartuz
see driver settings,it is 100% because of them.

K
Kartuz 08.06.20

Nevoeiro
Do. Had to dig through the driver settings ,disable streaming optimization and all flies. Thank you

Topic can be closed.(Solved)

K
Kartuz 08.06.20

UPD
Damn got excited - still microfreeze there are, like , rarely it happens that a game never, but nonetheless.

N
Nevoeiro 08.06.20

Kartuz
see settings,the driver may need to disable 2 of the display performance.

g
gavr2000v 08.06.20

Please help! License bought FIFA 15, installed it, played fine for a week and then started to hang, but not completely the players hang out, and time continues to go, the menu is also not hangs! What to do? Help!!! And by the way powerful PC!!!

A
Alexindance 08.06.20

Tell me why on computer, creepy bonus game play, the sound slows down, freezes are constant, what would you recommend to change or improve to normal?
Comp: Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E6850(4M Cache, 3.00 GHz, 1333 MHz FSB)
Memory (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM) - 4GB.
Graphics card - AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series (2 GB)
I would be grateful for help!

N
Nevoeiro 08.06.20

Alexindance
processor change

K
Kartuz 08.06.20

Nevoeiro
Turned off and it didn't help . Hangup seems less likely after all shamanism , but more notable ,more extended in time. May even what to pay attention to?

4-4-2 08.06.20

Kartuz
Try the settings of origin, in the tab origin in the game uncheck Enable origin in the game, then re-launch it. Myself 5 days muchelse with small freezes in the game, though before that everything was fine. I helped

N
Nevoeiro 08.06.20

Kartuz
the fact is that,it is necessary to try different combinations,I for example disable 2 displeas performance solves this problem.
mix and match, try and find a middle ground,I also very long fingered.

K
Kartuz 08.06.20

Nevoeiro
Like I have piratical. We tried to limit the percent the app(thanks to vaxa 97 for the tip) - surprisingly it became better, but still not ideal ,considering Windu pereustanovit ,because other apps have problems. Not performance , just that they krasitsja when they are close, but before such was not.
Referring now to the construction of the solution with the restriction of PERC
http://peskomment.ru/dir/tutory_i_pomoshh_dlja_serii_fifa/tutory_dlja_serii_fifa/ubiraem_lagi_i_tormoza_v_fifa_15_dlja_pc/6-1-0-37

I
Igorek89 08.06.20

Kartuz
Got the same thing... the Lag in the penalty area with bars, the bounce and other activities. What an amazing app. Appeared after installed nvidia driver 344.75. The creators of firewood constantly in a hurry trying to optimize vidyuhi under the new AAA games and thus can affect the optimization of the games more old or very recent. In short I set back to 340.52. All like clockwork - not a single lag.
Problems with the FIFA 15 appeared probably somewhere between 340.52, and 344.75 versions of fire wood.

K
Kartuz 08.06.20

Igorek89
Spasmo , I will try this method.

F
Flamenc0lD 08.06.20

I decided to put the profile card into the control panel on proizvoditelnost and corrected something

t
trein33 08.06.20

So what's with these microprisma how to get rid of them?

t
trein33 08.06.20

I lag on full screen mode and in windowed just fine with friezes from the free kick.Please help.

D
Dark_ArX 08.06.20

The main problem is certain there is no solution: who is that helps. Here is faq with different ways to solve the problem: http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-15-Rossiya/FAQ-RESHENIE-NEKOTORYH-PROBLEM-FIFA-15/m-p/3607659#U3607659
I, for example, on an old laptop (well old: Lenovo Ideapad Z580, 2 years friend was sistemkam FIFA to fly) helped complete reinstallation of the system with subsequent defrag'om, scandisk'th. were Made for the lack of freezes and subsidence fps in the game, but on the replays fps still dropped to ~20. I bought a new laptop MSI GX70 3CC-234XRU (going to the end of the year to change, but decided a little earlier). When you first start fify was shocked: friezes even stronger than the old! In the end, having tried all possible methods helped the most stupidest: limiting fps in the launcher to 30. Everything else is at max speed - no lag. Maybe new patch will correct the situation, and perhaps not... So try! Good luck to everyone ;-)

t
trein33 08.06.20

But here is the problem in windowed mode works fine,but in full these friezes.

A
Andrey Shunin 08.06.20

Try with these settings:
All by default, BUT
Anisotropic filtering - 16x
Vertical sync - Adaptive
Antialiasing FXAA - on

K
Kartuz 08.06.20

Reinstalled me and it really helped ,friezes disappeared completely. But my Windows were really obvious problems.