3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MDS1S 08.06.20 09:17 pm

Strict NAT in multiplayer (Assassin's Creed 3)

Similar topics like no.
Extreme weird feature. Is 2 OS(7 and 8). At seven NAT settings open. Written on 8ке NAT strict. In the corner in the right NAT is green, and 7 and 8. Both with NORTON 360(ports here and there in the exception attached to it).

On 8ке finds and connects like worse. So... Maybe someone knows what's the problem? There are some feature NATа in 8ке? The router is not present. Internet via cable. Dynamic IP white.
7ke because an open NAT. Who knows maybe in the settings that needs to be done in 8ке?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MIhail2910 08.06.20

my Internet connection is good but the game says that it is bad to use usb modem Beeline

C
Camper88 08.06.20

МИхаил2910
for normal connections, it is desirable to have a normal provider White IP,modems and other connection points do not work almost no matter what speed.White IP binding.

S
Stinger_Max 08.06.20

And I have this problem: in the main menu like in the first picture, I have green NAT, but in the settings and in the game my NAT is red. What the hell? And that means white IP? This means that you need to buy a static IP address from your ISP? I keep hearing this method of solving many of the problems associated with poor quality of play in online games, but I can not understand, how can a static IP address.

s
sky__ 08.06.20

FOUND THE SOLUTION! it seems the only working way is to download the program to spoof ip addresses. for example, I have SoftEither VPN Client Manager . one address turned out to make open NAT. no other methods did not help me, only this.

A
Agent0007usa 08.06.20

sky__
please write Ip address to open NAT