3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
atmaROZ 08.06.20 09:19 pm

With a camera at the v life.2

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
184 Comments
Sort by:
J
Juliya_Cabincrew 08.06.20

атмаROZ.
I want to say that I made bad shots? Ahem... there differently will not make them. Do not go on do W/e way, right?

a
atmaROZ 08.06.20

Nice Pussy Cat
Why did so from categorical?) Good camera angles,I'm talking about focus and blur. About access to W/d the way too did not understand why,and so all norms in terms of the provisions for shooting.
Well, for example this one I was interested in the frame. On all edges the image is blurred and only the center is more in focus...odd.
http://i.playground.ru/i/95/26/18/00/pix/image.jpg
It is right on the platform the blurred man (say it got blurred due to their movement). He goes towards the pole,the bottom of which is painted blue with two white stripes. On a pole a placard next to also a similar placard. So these posters myltse - as does this post. I was wondering why they are so severely blurred,because the camera is better then mine))
But in the last picture of the station building is also a similar artifact. There is the building itself one can clearly say,but closer to the right edge of the photo,where the platform with rails soap. But usually this should not be,can lens what a mess,if the edges of images become blurred(?)
And themselves how good it is,I'm sorry if was meticulous pedantic asshole,but given that then I had this blurry post all here)
pix.PlayGround.ru

In General, I wanted to tell you that even if you take a picture everyday city life as it is,the type where people cross the road on Zebra or visit the store,or the trash in the trash throw - personally I'd be interested in. So I can't somewhere to come and to see for himself the life of the streets of the distant city and the points of its flow,but I can see it happening,due to the fact that it's someone sfotkatsya.
What are you doing walking around the city shooting some scenes spasibki)

J

атмаROZ.
Always please) somehow photograph better some days.
And yet we go on) Outing to the airport Khabarovsk(Novy) - UHHH
In General I do not know if I had to reflect the life of the airport to flying in planes...

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

Well, some in the sky over the house...

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

Honestly guys, I don't like in our airport photographers SAB... we are heartless, all rides.

a
atmaROZ 08.06.20

I can't wait and you have the sun)) get a picture of what the streets in the city of urns along the way,just wondering. We ripped the packages hanging in the rings like a giant black condom,ugliness full.

Y
Ya Betmen 08.06.20

PS. Do not judge strictly, just messing around and waste of my progress was gone, all that will notice on Teltschik removed.

U
ULTR19 08.06.20

My rabbit :3

J

Manhunt1908, the pictures not bad) my phone does not allow you to remove...
атмаROZ, okay, photograph)

a
atmaROZ 08.06.20

Not your typical pie,ultimate box and as typical-the usual dirt,the inevitability of spring. On the sidewalks of Venice.
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

J

атмаROZ.
Pie is probably delicious)) But the ballot box... hmm.. I really like... like a giant black condom...

Y
Ya Betmen 08.06.20

Nice Pussy Cat and you live near the airport sludge specifically go there to take pictures? And one more question what kind of camera?

J

Manhunt1908
I live near the two airfields))) *crazy* one airfield from my house 4km - military airfield Terek. and at 6km from the house is a civil airport Khabarovsk(New) UHHH, KHV
We go there specifically to shoot)), Though we do not like there are photographers)) are Driven mercilessly.
And the camera I have a Nikon D5100 DSLR.

a
atmaROZ 08.06.20

"Hairdresser.Kai" - inconspicuous and discreet... Potsreot not mistaken if the hedgehog on the head otprygivat cap and requires urgent action. Apartmentat their followers at zero upon presentation of a membership-go) ticket to the EP ? xDD
pix.PlayGround.ru

J

атмаROZ.
Cool) we Have such ugly hair salons not)

J

today's pictures in the form of hail on the air conditioner

a
atmaROZ 08.06.20

Saw the first butterfly on April 16. The mobile phone camera.
pix.PlayGround.ru

R
RazorPinsk 08.06.20

Nice Pussy Cat
Your campaign snovik.. Well... obasalsya :3

a
atmaROZ 08.06.20

Dogs are friends of man,but who is the man whose friends - dogs,arts opisyvaemye white man-made sculptures. But maybe these zhivotnye noted and marked (by virtue of their natural abilities and opportunities) - true beauty,knowing that the enthusiastic barking as usual will be interpreted these unreasonable people,just as postavlennye sounds and will not come off for plus authors like.

J

атмаROZ.
Cool) And we have butterflies yet.. the Snow today was)) the Winter season is what would it...)))
That which is true is true, dog is man's best friend) And since we have to walk the dogs around the house nowhere, all of this was noted on the snowman)))

a
atmaROZ 08.06.20

Nice Pussy Cat
And we like the onset of spring in full swing,Sunny and unusually warm days (well, relatively warm,under a jacket just wear a shirt without a jumper,and some individuals have already cut t-shirts(!)). Remnants of snow,melting just from the heat, quickly run off babbling Brooks in the storm drain, and completely dry and already (where do without it)) - dusty sidewalks alternate with zatoplennykh backwaters,which are difficult to circumvent. And the butterfly was still a complete surprise,and I met that day and not one. And today we again have blue sky and Sunny, 17°C

dis. Dogs rogue,from bullying to welcome the Sik-Haile hind leg,the Germans took over during world war II,but began to use more practical, two in one and the Siq and SIG.

s
stalker7162534 08.06.20

атмаROZ. Saw the first butterfly

A good photographer, not even the Photographer, is distinguished by the ability to see. Respect to you and uvazhuha!