3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Marshrut 08.06.20 09:20 pm

All the vicissitudes of shopping in Uplay

I think this post will soon remove, but I still write it. This post is dedicated,first of all, the lit fart of the author, and two notorious companies, which ensured the process of burning.
It all started with the fact that I decided to purchase the Deluxe version For Honor before the game's release.
The problem was waiting for me at the start: of. the website for a few hours was closed for maintenance. Official website club.ubisoft.com loading the page indefinitely. I tried to go with the Uplay app, as well as with your accounts on club.ubisoft.com (she uchetku worked, all worked, except the page with the discount).
Tough several hours with breaks for lunch, I purposely downloaded Google Chrome to go on this very website club.ubisoft.com (before it tried to go through the Opera and Eksplorer). Finally got it,on my screen popped up the coveted code for 20% discount. Entered it (by the way, a small life hack that has already been discussed on the forums: you can enter multiple promo codes for better discounts I used advanced Welcome10. The total amount given two promo amounted to 1439 RUB Though on the eve of the support Uplay where I specifically wrote about this, I was assured that the discounts are not stakeouts).
The main problem was waiting for me ahead Fucking the savings Bank, so he can burn in Hell. Have you heard anything about verified by visa? I learned about this only at the last stage of confirmation of purchase. Verified by visa requires additional code confirmation when making the first purchase (previously I used another card, which, unfortunately, is no longer). But the code comes only with activated Mobile banking (Hello office!), the service is, of course, paid, and, of course, when making the cards I sent out this proposal. However, I had a list of one-time codes for maps, the existence of which I made sure in advance just in case. But we forgot which Bank you're dealing with? Therefore, odnorazovye also did not work, they only function when connecting the above mentioned services.
I won't describe how he tried to make the payment through other services (PayPal, etc.), which were registered on the hurry. To Sum Up: The Savings Bank Is Evil.
I will refrain from future purchases in Uplay, this service does not suit me. I wanted to buy a pre-order For Honor the discount, but today everything was against me. Those who read this post to the end, can offer the same promo code for discount - CLUB-TR9P-NVHS-all agsp-KWTN
I hope You have more luck.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 08.06.20

Sanctions all this, you will have to adjust 8)
Or you can go physically in the US or Europe, then buy the game and come back...

M
Maksim Marshrut 08.06.20

A. Soldier of Light
And here sanctions? I don't know something: Sberbank works at the CIA?

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.06.20

Maxim Route wrote:
Sberbank works at the CIA?
Hardly, and about sanctions - guess )
Say that the savings Bank is a branch of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.). Say that... But this is off-topic perhaps? 8)

s
saa0891 08.06.20

Maxim Route
What hurt sear through Yandex money.

M
Maksim Marshrut 08.06.20

saa0891
Late in the evening. Just to throw the money from the card to Yandex money, all again rests on the acknowledgement card.
A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote: the branch of the Federal Reserve System (USA)
It is ready to believe.