3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Plyush 08.06.20 09:20 pm

Red moon (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Recently I came across after meditating on the fact that the color of the moon(in the window near the minimap) was red and rather bloody. No one noticed this moment, what is? Is there any gempleynye time associated with this? Something like the increased number of werewolves and so on?. Google gave 0 information about it. And the screen unfortunately was not done
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 08.06.20

It is unlikely this is connected to something else, most likely this is a bug.

A
Andriy_lev 08.06.20

this is a bug

S
SolTea 08.06.20

Vladislav Plush
Most likely not a bug but simply a rare in-game event. what quest was this?

V
Vladislav Plyush 08.06.20

SolTea
Unfortunately I do not remember, but it was in Novigrad

S
SolTea 08.06.20

Vladislav Plush
I think it's the designers so the world revived, like let the players scratched turnip

V

Quite possibly, the time will stuck 100 nights to roll may catch again the red moon

W
Widukind 08.06.20

I still meteors struck. For the first time over the mountains Caer Morhen saw a shooting star - though the desire to make :))))

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 08.06.20

Strange how many played never showed up, you have a bug, most likely.

V

Climb in English forums, found the screenshot. If there is some sort of interesting story I will write

S
Straiff 08.06.20

Might want to do something interesting, but either did not, or refused, but not all cleaned up... As in the case of different caves and locked doors(in a deserted village) which need a key.

A
Alllex236 08.06.20

this moon during the attack of the wild hunt have undvika

u
u3epJlu 08.06.20

Wow, first time I see, interesting.)

L
Lukash_Kirill 08.06.20

I have a red moon was when I took a Blood and Wine in attack vampires on Bokler well, I thought it was related,but now it turns out that it appears randomly,most likely it's not a bug like I think the moon appears once a certain number of days

F
Fentiw 30.03.21

This is not the first time I have encountered this. I go through the witcher again for the third time, and in this passage at least I witnessed this "phenomenon" twice. First, in the estate of Bastard Junior, but did not have time to screen, and now, on the crooked-eared swamps (with the order of the quests, I said exactly the way it is. This fucking Velen pisses me off, and at first I always fuck in Novigrad, and this shit with witches I go through at the very end only and on fast). To say with what this moon is probably not connected. I can, but in fact, it appears when Geralt either chopped the meat well or he has to do it. The bastard's slaughter, and the upcoming salad of assholes from the marsh. This is just my guess and it should not be taken at face value, but into service Take it. Maybe confirm this theory, or vice versa refute, any outcome is desirable. Good luck, Witcher masters)

The screen from the crooked-ear swamps (what kind of word is "bog", how to bend it, etit your top?) I attach below:

F
Fentiw 30.03.21

P
Pistoletow 12.04.21

Fentiw
Also a red moon after killing Bastard Junior. Most likely just an interesting detail for especially bloody quests.

a
afk4ever 23.12.21

Fentiw Swamp
, Swamp, in the swamp. I will not go into the dictionary, but apparently this is something heated like swamps: D
I also have Bastard Junior in my house, I staged a massacre but let him go, check the watch, and there is a bloody moon O. o This is after the flashback from Ciri ... Although I go through 5 times, but the first time I noticed, live and learn. Incidentally, I also saw for the first time that there is a passage through the caves in the basement, along the way you can climb quietly.
Found the most plausible version in English Steam Community. Litter for machine translation:
Posted by: BOT Maple Syrup Potato
Think I'm not messing around now in 2019? In any case, he appears during the wild hunt in Kaer Morhen and (probably through an oversight) when you leave the junior mansion at night after you have killed him. It doesn't really mean anything, it's just a weather badge to have during the Battle of Kaer Morhen.