3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zil80 08.06.20 09:20 pm

Power tractors (Farming Simulator 17)

Playing, buy only top tractor. And pull the seeder, and cultivator, and trailer, still under the hill. What's the point in taking a weak tractor? Cost of maintenance is not so high, a couple of hundred money difference in the day is irrelevant. Except that on the front of the tractor something veseth, but I just need the mower, and I have mode, not on the basis of the tractor.
Maybe I do not understand?
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexuc 08.06.20

The point is to play without Money Tool.

F
Fc_korolev 08.06.20

zil80
Always play with cheats ??? we teach ??

z
zil80 08.06.20

Play without cheats, stop the tantrum. Asked a normal question and expect a normal response.

R
Redeagle 08.06.20

Very interesting how without using cheats at the start of the game you can buy top-end equipment?

d
dayte vstavit pyat kopeek 08.06.20

Where to get the top of the tractor and, accordingly, all sorts of seeders and plows a match for him, in the beginning of the game?

z
zil80 08.06.20

And I wrote somewhere about the beginning of the game? Can you show where exactly I wrote this?
Read the question carefully. Needless to say - we pass by. Thank you.

d

Well, I from the beginning started to play and not in the middle. Well, let's say you scraped on top of the tractor,what's next? Carry it 3 meter and 1.5 meter seeder plow? The money top of the tractor I buy two,they're more valuable to me than one. Harvester, too, immediately taking top width of all your primary field?))

A
Alexuc 08.06.20

zil80
Answer the question: Why take a weak tractor? Then,in the early game money on top of the tractor no. And they are expensive to maintain.
So clear?
In any game there starting gear. With the increase in level increases the income of the player and he becomes available equipment with higher performance. Following Your logic, the initial equipment is not required. It is necessary to put all the top and be cool from the start. So?
For me the topic was created about. Just to tell you that You are cool as a cucumber. Am I right?

d

Stuck all with this beginning, he may not be first started.

A
Auld 08.06.20

He may have all the farmers several times to atbitrage .

c
chlenix 08.06.20

in the game the curve balance.
if the same ratio of prices was in real life - would be epic.

actually this is a very serious problem of the game. at a certain stage begin to understand that technique is low value makes no sense to take, because profit from it a little bit more when compared with the calculator, but from the expensive equipment much more aesthetic pleasure and ease of gameplay.

and the sale price-it's not a large shoal of this game. the biggest is rental rates.
if you weigh and count, it turns out, then rent some harvesters from the tops quite a bit less profitable than taking a few of the cheapest harvesters.
although the difference should be huge, so that was a significant profit when using several pieces of cheap equipment

z
zil80 08.06.20

Playing on the Westbridge Hills map. First technique is weak, but with the start of the 3 fields with a total area of 20 ha for one crop received about 330-350K of money on average. Played without cheats. Be smart people don't all play on the Goldcrest valley with fields as a garden.
chlenix
Yes, talking about it.

z
zil80 08.06.20

Auld
Rotten is generally considered a waste of time. The game has a gap, wrote one topic about this: while you're rotten harvest in your field grows. Can rotten all you want, but on your field to grow nothing. For me, better to cultivate their own and squander time. Unless you have a small field from the start and the harvest from it if, then you can paratracheal though used a couple of acres to buy.

A
Alexuc 08.06.20

zil80
What's stopping you,when rotten to change the time in game settings?

z
zil80 08.06.20

Alexuc
http://forums.playground.ru/farming_simulator_17/sozrevanie_vo_vremya_rabot_po_najmu-926251/

D
Dmitry Astahov 08.06.20

zil80
Actually, let them not growing much as you like. In ФС17 the best for the money - rotten. You can even enjoy your own fields and just half a day to abatract on set top equipment. Just what is it for if you rotten? That's where head jamb 17. Simulation of a laborer which it turns(

z
zil80 08.06.20

Dmitry Astahov
Yes, profitable, but the game is still not about the money.

A
Alexuc 08.06.20

zil80
With the problem mentioned in the link did not face never.

D
Dmitry Astahov 08.06.20

zil80
That's right, if the main thing was the money, it is easy to register in the saved game any amount of money, and you can delete the game as passed. This is a sandbox game where the main process, not the result. And the cheats just spoil this process and the same peonage can be regarded as a cheat, because it gives money more than any job on. So no farm laborers do not matter, only work on myself and hence, there is no answer to the question of jobs, the author of this thread is a weak tractor need that powerful of money and will not be soon. A working stock tractor on top will not collect at all ever, so it gradually goes from the drain up to the top, and it's all technique - you need to pump it all at once, and that would be trouble - I bought a huge top of the trailer, and it not fit under the pipe of our little harvester. Bought a powerful cultivator for 300 horses, and to carry it well, and so forth .

D
Dmitry Astahov 08.06.20

Well, about an easy start for modal cards is already on the conscience of karadelev, I met some Polish map, where, from the beginning charged at 100+ heads of all types of cattle immediately sold it and got 6 mil in the wallet, besides there are still field all of your from the start. And what's this card do?