3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Sakura- 08.06.20 09:22 pm

People worth the attention? And what's with the donut?? (Black Desert)

People worth the attention? And what's with the donut??
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joxan911 08.06.20

Who is donating the bends. So I'm done with her.

O
OLORIS 08.06.20

Multigenre sandbox GММОRPGjk ( jk - clothes give an idea for what you LVL meets current accuracy splashes ) the Game is a masterpiece but from the localizer in donate current 3 things useful it slots \ the weight of the equipment and pet for autolatina (very useful - dogs \ seals, etc) and if you're in a major that you can buy all the stuff from vneski character to the home furniture and other bollocks which is designed to wykasowania money from fans to dress your character in tiger panties or Brunelleschi.. BUT the game vseravno no donation yavlyaetsya masterpiece.

D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20

OLORIS
Even used our localizers do not have built Trojan/miner/cheat in your launcher - the price would not be.
Which year are waiting for when it will be removed, but apparently not destiny.

O
OLORIS 08.06.20

Doomshfaft
And Yes from the localizer I totally forgot that they scaduti THOR Virus Trojan for vychislenie bits ( mining)

-
-Sakura- 08.06.20

Thank you,that said good people))

A
ArcaneGhoul 08.06.20

Starkiller-
The game itself is great, but there certainly Donat... suits 2 piece. Well estessno like any Korean MMO grind.
P. S. by the way about the number 22 on the ru will deliver a new class of DK(dark knight the dark knight(estessno female))

O
OLORIS 08.06.20

den2014
about ATP for old PR dark chick

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 08.06.20

OLORIS
in the most point!!!