3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 08.06.20 09:22 pm

...and how do You style go through the game? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Actually, the question in the title.
Playing himself, trying to stealth because MGS itself obliges, but when the PY times fill up the stele in the mission and take automat with optics in hand, surprised to find that the shoot here interesting...
What is Your choice in the way of passing, and why, fellow forum users?
22 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 08.06.20

pavloalex
The sniper because in the army.

A
Anomel Suna 08.06.20

Only Canon, only by stealth. Snake not killing machine

Well, shoot stupid enemies you online ;)

W
Without Compromise 08.06.20

start the mission by stealth,and there as popret))try to quietly,but there are grinder..

V
Venom Rhys 08.06.20

YouTube , because 64-bit Windows is not put(

A
Apokalipsis113 08.06.20

Better paryatsya in stealth because the game is not intended for and ololo pysch-pysch, this turns into not understand that if worn with a gun on the edge. Well, stealth is still different: lethal and non-lethal there. That's not a fatal thing it is. However there are some missions (plot) where no running and broads, not a ride - but not a problem.

d
dimon-alfa 08.06.20

stealth is possible, along the way stealing everything not nailed to the ground (cars, containers, turrets, anti-aircraft guns, lyudis rank A+ and above). If the heat, then take off the muffler and so fight. Against tanks, helicopters, Metal gear and heavy infantry always carry a rocket launcher. From the skull easier to run away than to fight, though it's a long case.

z
zilan 08.06.20

Stealth, but sometimes necessary to defend podstolny machine when not everything goes according to script.

W
WinChester 08.06.20

in different ways... or rather: try stealth first sniperteam), then stealth all cut down (after questioning how the shooting shed so as soon as everything calms down all over again) and play, not beautiful, but a long time, but the main buzz)

p
pavloalex 08.06.20

dimon-alfa
....purely my style of play, only point: try absolutely all the soldiers to evacuate, and, if n tries to stealth is not a ride( from the beginning), then start all to blame, because it happens that on a mission to spend a couple of days( for stealth); but it does not work( tired from work, not careful in this).
But snake is all d same stealth.. although firearms delivered - Mama do not cry!
Even a shame that this good is idle)

p
pavloalex 08.06.20

Yoshemitsu
Served as well, but not a sniper)

d
dimon-alfa 08.06.20

pavloalex
D-Dog in stealth helps a lot

p
pavloalex 08.06.20

dimon-alfa
Yes, and I'm a Quiet girl trying to bring but still very stopping only at the slightest problem people-knocks, but I don't kill the locals...
Need connection to download to a sniper with a tranquilizer to give to her, but how to do it - I'll never know, yet...

d
dimon-alfa 08.06.20

pavloalex
take a good armor, and forward to do pobochki. Palishsya people and knocked into the bushes, and from there telling her to kill everyone. Or regular checkpoints also cleaned with it. He try less people to blame,for all her work shift.

z
zagruzon 08.06.20

pavloalex
with a good sniper rifle it helps a lot of skulls to lay

d
dima_answer 08.06.20

in Rambo style through. think that heavier and ahead... because in the army)

f
fre33e 08.06.20

Mostly stealth, but the mission for the destruction of heavy infantry and vehicles take the tank and spreading all)

K
K.e.k.s 08.06.20

Pass only by stealth.

M
MLShadow 08.06.20

The first half of the mission in stealth, and the second when I notice show benny hill. Looks funny when you run to the East, and the entire base engine screaming and shooting to the West.

O
OakSorcerer 08.06.20

The Trunks + Evac. Meaning to kill someone?

f
falsh777 08.06.20

Try quietly and quickly to do everything. In the event that quickly grab in trauma and with his feet in the crowd.