3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Minkin 08.06.20 09:24 pm

Someone tell me whether this kind of DP? (Fallout 4)

In short: I Want to try to remove all not needed monsters type: duty, zombies, .... in General all! and the second option, to increase the call in the raiders, synths, bandits of various stripes, for a more vivid game!(Tired of the gibberish like the swampies and all clumsy falling) is it possible ???
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Kayfoviy 08.06.20

Don't even think about it.

P
POBWNK 08.06.20

I don't think, if you just root to remove just will not work. There are many tasks and quests related to those monsters. But if separately according to the editor, a hundred years go ))

Z
Zolotko555 08.06.20

Ilya Minkin wrote:
for a more vivid game
Ilya Minkin
the post-nuclear world..mutation...and without Bolotnikov and super mutants?? it will not be fallout....no not seen such mods,naoborod has fashion making them strong opponents

I
Ilya Minkin 08.06.20

Золотко555
Cashmere too-terribly-ugly monsters (Especially in NV flies with a good house )!!! It was used that the thread easier !

Y
Yczh-Kazym 08.06.20

Золотко555 wrote:
the post-nuclear world..mutation...and without Bolotnikov and super mutants??
Well, from the point of view of realism, mutants really shouldn't be. The more giant arthropods that something in our atmosphere can not live, and only post...

R
Rupreht Klinsman 08.06.20

1. Find in the editor all the features to spawn on a certain map
2. To saw hands the script spawn'a(?)
The task did not seem very hard, go for it and don't forget to spread developments to the public.

It would be much more interesting if someone has made the management of settlements. For example, such that when the capture(beautification of the settlement) and a certain number of population, the population would have evolved by itself, without the participation of the player. And it is rather strange that living there for 10 people and these morons can't make a well, or to organize a watch for protection. Of course, the question immediately arises about triggers, because where got well the same will not deliver, and to check the free space on the scripts too expensive for memory, but nevertheless.

T
TownSparrow 08.06.20

Friend, as the whole essence of these creatures lies!

Z
Zolotko555 08.06.20

TownSparrow
TownSparrow wrote:
so the whole essence of these creatures lies
he must not explain
Rakszas
Rakszas wrote:
from the point of view of realism, mutants really shouldn't be
and from the point of view of the game ?? from the first stars, they are present ...

l
lokkie 08.06.20

Perks shake, and the monsters will not attack. And even the raiders will not attack, but run away if to inject the appropriate perk.

S
Scarobay-spy 08.06.20

FARM and just FARM YOUR CALLING//////////

a
altraktarist 08.06.20

Ilya Minkin
There is a mod on the nexus which replaces the monsters, synths etc. on the raiders.
Called Monsters To Raiders.

I
Ilya Minkin 08.06.20

altraktarist
Thanks best brightness
that's it!!!