3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20 09:26 pm

MBT (For Honor)

Announced open beta test for the session of multiplayer action For Honor.
The test will take place from 17:00 GMT on 9 February at 01:00 on 13 February on all key platforms. The game client will be available in Uplay and Steam.

Preloading starts on 6 February.
In Uplay the game is in the list of free games. Need to find it, add your account and start downloading. If you were previously involved in the PTA, the service will not work a small patch.
In Steam you need to add the client public beta version to the library from the game's page in the store. Even when using Steam your game profile and settings will be kept and used in the game.

The faction war started in the PTA will continue.
Previously, progress will not be transferred to a new test.
Progress in the OBT will not be migrated to the release version, but the participants and winners of the test will be awarded coats of arms and others are still unable to annotirovannyi prizes on release.

The list of available characters will remain the same. A Guardian, a Conqueror and Deliverer of the Knights, Holder, Leader and Berserker Viking, Kensei, Nobuse and Orochi from Samurai.

List of available modes will replenish mode Annihilation/Destruction. This mode is for two teams of 4 players, the winner of which is determined by the results of the 5 rounds. Dead heroes do not return to the battle. In each round the winner is the team whose player is the last survivor on the battlefield.

Trailer
16 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex_us72 08.06.20

Doomshfaft
Cool! There will be a new mode Extermination. Check it out.

K
Kurbads 08.06.20

DimakSerpg
Probably not

Z
Zaba22 08.06.20

Brukler
In addition, the 7th of February, Ubisoft will be hosting a special stream on Twitch. In beta you can try out the new mode “elimination” – match four-on-four without the possibility of resurrection on the battlefield, as well as modes of Domination, a Fight and a Duel.

All of your earned experience can then be transferred to the full version For Honor, which will release 14th February on PC, PS4 and Xbox One

D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20

Zaba22
Something the word experience suggests that it is not about loot and leveling it. In General, as will 100% of the old will add to the theme, and right now, more some speculation everywhere.

upd

There was infa: No plans for anything to transfer over outside of rewards earned during the event.

From myself I will add that it is very logical and not nearly as insulting. I'm still not going to be 1 character, and get an advantage over newbies at the expense of high end items, embossed earlier - beneath my dignity.
Still very happy that OBT will take place and the incentive too. Tried to put the steam overlay in uplay, but to no avail. So for the sake of convenience will divert the customer entirely.

D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20

That chain letter came with an invitation to the MBT. My Exclusive reward set coats of Arms of ancient Warriors.
Spoiler
Nothing new.

a
alex_us72 08.06.20

Doomshfaft
And I th t not send yet.. :(

UPD: Ah, no sorry, it's)
The reward is the same, played on ps4. On the tablet somehow spoiler is not working..
Therefore, picture insert will not.

D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20

Was looking for info about the Extermination found postrelease trailer.
Spoiler

In short, it confirmed that there will be 6 new characters, 6 new maps, tournaments, ranked matches, new armor and weapons.
Seasons wars factions will go on for 3 months. Each season will release 2 new heroes, 2 new maps, new rewards and weapons/armor. These updates will be free.
The owners of the picker get access to this content a week before everyone else.

zhigalin
Given that the game of yubisofta the incentive require uplay and there is no reason to assume otherwise for Honor, it is very likely that they will pass.

Z
Zaba22 08.06.20

Someone is waiting for MBT and drool

And someone testit purple armor and skill boosts ))

D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20

At the moment, the preload was launched in Uplay.
To start the download, you need to find For Honor - Open Beta in the list of free games to add to your profile.
Preloading on Steam is not available yet.

t
tigr1983 08.06.20

Moreover mail sent to the letter. Participate in the Open beta test: test mode Extermination and lead your faction to victory.
In order not to load the game again, do not delete it from the library. To launch the Open beta testing of February 6, you will need to download only patch!

D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20

tigr1983
Closed and open beta is a completely different game in Aplee.
By itself, nothing will be downloaded, you need to add the open beta to the library.
Besides, I suspect that you will not hit the patch and the missing files post, check the cache.
But he will not check, wait for preload on steam.

D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20

That was the end of MBT.
Although I wonder who won after all. At the time the servers are turned off ahead of the knights, but before the end of the turn there were still a couple of hours and the Vikings were cut off a large part of the territories. If will take into account the results of the last move, I congratulate the Vikings with a victory.

D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20

Addiction of some sort.
On the office website continues to update the statistics of the occupied territories, although no 1 player no. At the moment the land is distributed equally, which is clearly not true.

D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20

Great. Published official result which does not take into account the outcome of the last round.
Spoiler
Well, of course people began to be indignant. This is not to take into account the last lap in the race.
Spoiler

P
Pupsik 3D 08.06.20

So.

D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20

We congratulate the Knights to victory in the conflict in the open beta test. Warriors of the faction prevailed in a battle, receive the emblems of Power in a gold frame. On the day of the launch, the arms can be activated and decorate their gear.
Despite the fact that the period of the open beta test has expired, large-scale cross-platform Military conflict is just beginning. Prepare your weapons, cut the legend on the canvas of a ruthless war. Game For Honor comes on 14 February 2017. (C) Ubisoft

Well, good luck in battles. Me in the game, of course, will not, for my soul spat. I think that the topic can be closed, thank you all for your attention.