3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Widukind 08.06.20 09:27 pm

Glyphs recovery (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who knows, glyph of recovery, which can be made by the master of the runes themselves are useful or necessary only as a component of enchantment? And if useful and enhance regeneration, by how much? The description says a big health regeneration 3 is now 3 is a lot or a little?
16 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 08.06.20

3 - is to restore three health points per second. Look how many of them your the Witcher and decide for yourself a lot or a little. I believe that it is so little that is absolutely useless. On any difficulty. Health can be replenished by food or potions,and places for the glyphs not so much to throw them to waste

D
Delphis 08.06.20

don't know how in the Witcher, but in other games to be sharpened for regeneration - the most hopeless case

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 08.06.20

Widukind
Very little, it is easier to throw a couple of herbal teas for regeneration than trying to be perverted with these glyphs.

J
JABA AZAZINA 08.06.20

Widukind
some high gloves, or pants put on, and that fist Bob only useful. well, that is to say, salvation, if you have hands not from there grow and allow too much flop.

W
Widukind 08.06.20

ZlobnyDed
3 per second at 6000-7000 it does that is all. Okay, thank you all

c
choa 08.06.20

Widukind
if the build signs the active Quen. First strike othila entire HP bar. Sam, however, do not use. I have my own build called Drunk Griffin ) Thelevels during a fight only booze.

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 08.06.20

available in yellow skills the sun and the stars - +10 day + 1 night. until about the middle of the game helps, but you can not be treated between skirmishes, then not really. even if you charge all the pockets regenerator - more +21 (+ 27 have SuperCool sets) do not get. moreover, the wizard does not appear immediately, and the glyphs are these expensive to get started. easier to eat good food always enough

M
Mama Stiflera 08.06.20

You have the skill (which appeared in KIV) is called something like food has 20 minutes. Welled some Chow, and health in the next 20 minutes completely restored (and very quickly). Not that the glyph of recovery, the elixir swallow has become useless with this skill. And the food in the game, really full. So upgrade this skill and become a top Geralt, even at the hardcore level

b

, Jennifer of Vengerberg by the way Yes, did not pay attention to him. it is necessary to try

W
Widukind 08.06.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
I would not say that the swallow is useless with skill gourmand. At the fourth level, with higher level enemy it comes in handy both one and the other, just trying now. Although still some enemies to kill

b

Widukind there is a thing where when you lower your health to 0, it is restored by adrenaline. and advanced mutations also something for this, but to me it levels is not enough.

W
Widukind 08.06.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
immortality in the third row fencing signs. Tried it, but I don't like this skill - you never know if it'll work or not. A mutation of immortality one of the most recent, it does not depend on adrenaline, but by the time it will develop the game still is behind will. I pimped it out at the end of new game+, and even to test not what happened. The idea of immortality - it is strange somehow. Regeneration is also, of course, if you think about it, not too realistic, but immortality it's all ridiculous, in my opinion

b

Widukindтам need one point of adrenaline were recruited. then it triggered. most of the time I came in handy in fist fights.
and about the really - not really, that is another question. the modern game needs to be dynamic, with elements of crafting, leveling, etc. Only one third of the game Geralt is filled monstri so much, how many all witches in its history, from the pair, judging by the books. and no, this does not bother anyone ;)

W
Widukind 08.06.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
I did not know that this skill works in fist fights, curious

b

and by the way, gourmand on the booze works? and then going 20 minutes to walk like drunken master

W
Widukind 08.06.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
it turned out, the intoxication also lasts 10 seconds as usual. In General, the skill is still rather weak in order to spend an entire stack. Maybe in the beginning of the game, still nothing, but over time it becomes more important still, the recovery rate, not duration. And because the enchantment dumplings to the sword and that is more useful than gourmand