3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey 0 08.06.20 09:27 pm

Want to put RusMap. Why create a new profile? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Gentlemen truckers tell me I want to put RusMap cards I have are all with the steam version of the game v 1.26.5.1's watched the video seems pretty straightforward.Just do not understand why it is necessary to create a new profile.It turns out that the old profile will not work.And if the version of the game updated RusMap is not going to work and it also needs to be updated.
6 Comments
Sort by:
o
oaoaoaoa 08.06.20

Sergey 0
You can set Usmap and play quietly on his profile further. To create a new profile, I think it is logical to numbers on your trucks were Russian, so how to choose the headquarters (main garage) in the town at a map of Russia, and this can only be done when you create a new profile.

By the way, I recommend you first make a single save on default map, so that later, if you want to disable RusMap, you could safely continue the game on your old save.

_
_BESIK_ 08.06.20

Sergey 0

As far as I know the only ruckart which necessarily requires a new profile is the harsh Baikal Russia.For the rest it is not necessary I did not create all ruskart work.And Yes if the version of the game is very new and the map is very old version it will not start although maybe there are exceptions...modes and maps keep up with the times so to speak, a new version of the game begin to adapt the modification.

a
abarbanel48 08.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
To create a new profile, I think it is logical to numbers on your trucks were Russian, so how to choose the headquarters (main garage) in the town at a map of Russia, and this can only be done when you create a new profile.
why?in any Russian or in the Belarusian city to buy the garage and then translate yourself with the truck in the garage,which machine will be the head.

s
sashababich2201 08.06.20

Sergey 0
The profile will not be created. Rootmap well connected with many cards, and especially with the default.

o
oaoaoaoa 08.06.20

abarbanel48
Button go means the physical movement in the garage. I, for example, the headquarters in Paris, and I moved, basically just for the garage card southern Region and RusMap, but the rooms remain French still.

w
wik412 08.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
Don't go and ASSIGN. And then the headquarters is wherever yourself will prescribe.