3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MRCaravius 08.06.20 09:29 pm

Midas Magic Spells of Aurum (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Why is the forum no threads dedicated to this mega-plugin. So, I decided to create. The plug is just awesome, especially in conjunction with OOO. Those who did not, strongly suggest.

Who does not know what it is all about, check out this video on YouTube:
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
MRCaravius 08.06.20

Today I installed MMM, and I can say one thing. If it wasn't for the magic of Midas, I would have been Turco :). Why should only the Power Ball Midas. Flying to me is a huge Ogre, one of KGO strike would be enough to get me to flatten, custom Silova ball, he drops the bun, and at least 5 seconds I have to to ruin it :). Of course, in the crowd it's useless, but there are more and more powerful spells will develop :))))) And yesterday just decided to try this with a ball Midas on the guard. So he flew into clouds (not exaggerating) and came back after ten seconds, and died. No matter how much I tried to repeat this and not get more :)

Z
Zer Ael 08.06.20

Leksych, that if it wasn't for the magic of Midas, I would have been tujko, says anything about the hole in the balance sheet, or the failure to use ordinary magic. From ogres buns are usually made palsy... What's the animal?

D
Dienoforu 08.06.20

Tell me how Midas spells to do don't know !!!

M
MRCaravius 08.06.20

Buy books in the store, Midas, is in the Imperial city near the University ordinances. The books are all painted in detail, but in short, each spell has its own recipe, which is based on gold bullion. In a special reactor mixed the ingredients, it turns out sludge that you need to eat and will be added to the spell.

M
MRCaravius 08.06.20

Has anyone intercepted the island in the Astral body?

M
MRCaravius 08.06.20

07.04.09 10:59 Leksych, that if it wasn't for the magic of Midas, I would have been tujko, says anything about the hole in the balance sheet, or the failure to use ordinary magic. From ogres buns are usually made palsy... What's the animal?

All thought to answer or not to answer... in General it's not a hole in the balance sheet, Persian I strong enough, just the global of fashion, you know, pretty complicate the game, and the magic of Midas gives us a chance, and not stupidly powerful sakly that with one strike all put and gives a strategic opportunity of fighting. I just opened the topic, for fans of this mod, but apparently there is one criticism.....

Z
Zer Ael 08.06.20

Just magic Oble - a thing ambiguous. On the one hand, default is strong enough. On the other - shockingly spell book... For example, I collected zackly call and I have them under 40. If I ever start to collect zackly call Midas, then come palpy PIP. So I collect all the effects to create new Shklov on the altar, and with them is easier - create a report that combines all the effects from one school (for example, zakl school of Illusion" with the spell set + team + light + night-eye etc. in 1 sec.) and remove all sakly this school. The result - in the book only one new spell, and on the altar - all the available effects for creation of new Saklaw... challenging, alas, will not do so... And the Midas 250 new Shklov and WHERE are they?!

Instead of the astral plane prefer a riveted tag-refund with 10 points.

The plugin is likely worthy, but do we need it? Downloaded, but have not yet gathered recommendations in the FAQ, I will not put. Although it would be worth to start collecting recipes and buying bullion (damn, ANOTHER chest).

M
MRCaravius 08.06.20

Yes.... Bored quickly, when even the strong sakly available..... For example, in the gate of oblivion, they can easily fly over the closed gate and had to travel a long way. But I still respect this mod, it the author would be a little difficult getting spells.......

Z
Zer Ael 08.06.20

Installed it... First thing was called the cub and fed him meat - let him grow. Although, if I come in he has Bay horses armor for him will not understand me, of course. :) New effects - well, but the relief of gameplay and force Saklaw not. The most you can do yourself on the altar and it will DEFINITELY not be at odds with the balance of the original game.

The complication of getting Saklaw nothing. Sooner or later they will be and interest - kirdyk. Need a highlight, which would not exist in other plugins.

M
MRCaravius 08.06.20

Good criticism is always good :). Tiger I have not fattened, but about strategy: there are sakly, the type of Power the Orb of Midas or Power surge Midas, thanks to these Giac Lam I legkuyu stack Balrog. And there are even more powerful casting spells, such as lightning, but now it is time to use wisely, for the allies, too, popadaet,, and they are then I start to napadat :_))))

PS today I am a little drunk, so please forgive oshipki

Z
Zer Ael 08.06.20

Balrog... the Balrog... Hiding in some underground fortress, but when reading books on the map did not appear, although the faq should... Where is it? Where where to go?

+++
that's nonsense! I bought books, read - zero response. Went to the store and tried to read with a rack - please! And markers, and quests.

+++
The Balrog is defeated and without Saklaw Midas... Astral was interested.

That is bad - a rough description sacla in the books is, instead of giving in numbers and cost no.

+++
Leksych, which found the strongest sakly the damage? And WHERE to look in the astral plane last lens?!

M
MRCaravius 08.06.20

The strongest sakly damage I have probably thunderbolt Midas when he casts lightning all around, and deals damage. Not sickly and the guards attack me in five, it took me three times to cast, and all are dead. By the way, I will tell you against my own created themes..... Interest in the game lost.... Too easy everything was, though the well was VERY fascinated by these new zackly. Here, I think, a week out, not at all going to the field to play, while nostalgia will not start :) and then start from scratch. And probably without Mitasova magic. (Although there are some tempting sakly, which I would not like to give up)

s
sam lesley 08.06.20

someone turned into a eagle or a wolf (I wikidot)..

L
Linimentum Balsamicum 08.06.20

There are no problems on this plugin? I really liked it. Although I heard about him rentnice.

Z
Zer Ael 08.06.20

Midas Magic: Spells of Aurum v 0991a from 19 July 2009. A localized version of the same.

A
Andrey Aleksandrov77 08.06.20

This forum is not yet abandoned?
if not then the answer is anyone!
Where to get a tiger cub?
I took the leap to the island and collected all of the prism and poputeshestvovat everywhere does the plan prirody book?

P
Proffessor2.8 08.06.20

Plugin ofigitelnyj! Looks so cool in oblivion when you go urine and all sorts of comets, fireballs from the sky, volcanoes and nuclear explosions(and the imagination of me still says: count up, now you're all come and Deirdre are already in a panic run from you)))). One thing I do not understand - where to get full list of spells and ingredients?

g
geron grin 08.06.20

HOW TO DO ASTRAL LABEL