3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 08.06.20 09:32 pm

interested in the opinion of 2 (Diablo 2)

Pawson, why in all the guides on the farm written almost everything, the grass emergency MEF pendl and so on, but why about the farm in the barn no one writes? Does it make sense to farm there at all?? And one more question to experts AMCI, it is better to do with essential the titans and dress cheaper or more expensive to put on but with the usual?
24 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 08.06.20

what runes
Zod.

T
T-Fox 08.06.20

Blanks, charmy, jewel, runes are more of a number of uniques, sets and other things.

If byutzhet scarce, do are this close. On corru for 8 ppl the most. Without block kaneshno - ladybugs dumb problems does not create.

Tr set, torch, 3 shit facet, the well, spirit mastery(pierce) to 150-170 shall.
If runok there is more then 6 SC in the cold still wear.
I once lo put lo NV, DF, ormus near to 14k damage squeezed, the barn was cleaned faster than iavcei with INFI. Due to the teleport, telekinesis. Although maybe I have javka was...

T
T-Fox 08.06.20

Still something, meraa freezer Sorka did not take narborot Nadra so that they will come to you or measures for clustered more densely near helper.

0b256 08.06.20

I Java 20 fury 20 decoy 1 Val rest light 7 ppl in the armor: skulder, shako, Moser, razor, not ethereal titans (not apnote), I 2 Jawas 20 IAS boots can't remember amulet ay of etlich calm of farmil barn, pita, tombs, lasso, BK2, вк3: put decoy and Valya racked by decoy will give Walke 3000 HP, decay even more, they beckon cows crowd throw 4 Darts with razor mob no, 3 4 mob is not interesting to them to spend time while 3 4 of the mob knocked the slag are you collecting a slag, go on

No need of skylarov, no fingerboard; the Lich need not also adequate to clamp the shift + right click all the clogged zone banks, Inventa clamped shift right click on a jar it will jump on the belt, because the apnut titans that have 150 Dex, 100 strength I the AMC to pump about 20 dexterity 30 strength under nm titans