3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K.e.k.s 08.06.20 09:33 pm

Fun bugs and glitches in the game (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

No Assassins Creed funny moments and a variety of bugs not Assassins creed.) You can put here the screenshots and write some funny situation you was in the game.
Well, perhaps I'll start.)

Got in some stuff:
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
Once gg started to recharge the blade. o_o the Video, unfortunately are unable to remove, only had time to do a screenshot:
pix.PlayGround.ru
What a great height...>.>
pix.PlayGround.ru
It stuck:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Here attention to the left hand of gg:
pix.PlayGround.ru
And here is for the birds:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Man overboard:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Penguins are usually quick to blame, but there are as vkopanye:
pix.PlayGround.ru
I don't know need or not, but the trees grow in a strange way...
pix.PlayGround.ru

Here's something from the Internet. pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
15 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilaya 08.06.20

Yeah I had a good Repack.

T
Turneps 08.06.20

An interesting joke or ignorance of the developers:
Penguins live in the open sea of the southern hemisphere: in the coastal waters of Antarctica, New Zealand, southern Australia, South Africa, around the coast of South America from the Falkland Islands to Peru, the Galapagos Islands near the equator. Penguins prefer cool, so in tropical latitudes appear only with cold currents — the Humboldt current on the West coast of South America or the Benguela current, arising from the Cape of Good Hope and surrounding West coast of South Africa.
Most species live between 45° and 60° South latitude; the largest concentration of individuals is in Antarctica and on adjacent Islands.
The warmest habitat of the penguins — the Galapagos Islands, located near the equator.

Question:
AS THE PENGUINS GOT ON THE ARCTIC COAST?

D
DoctorWho 08.06.20

wassups
magic

K
K.e.k.s 08.06.20

I saw in one of the blogs. Good video with jokes.=)

M
Mixdb 08.06.20

Alfred Aplle
Rodrigo Borgia

K
K.e.k.s 08.06.20

All zameteli that Hatem in the last Chapter highlighted how the frag? Or is it just me?
pix.PlayGround.ru
Yet I still managed to record the moment when gg recharges the blade.)
here GIFpix.PlayGround.ru>
Here npc is floating in the air:
pix.PlayGround.ru
Hair Shay climbs through the hood:
pix.PlayGround.ru
And one more thing: notice that if the maximum speed of the Morrigan, the distance will be seen that Shay makes certain movements with his hands, and thus the wheel remains motionless.))

U
UnItalianoVero 08.06.20

The mission of Hatamim in the North, with Shay Canoagem was fighting with two goons with axes, Hatem was at a distance, and when he shot the thugs, one of them hid behind the second (animation like when the main character is covered by a human shield)

K
K.e.k.s 08.06.20

This time I fell into a texture:
more screenshots from Internet:
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

b
barkas69 08.06.20

as it is not a joke even - but part of the game
if you kill 3 civil appear the bounty hunters - a kind of bully - Nitsche does not take them - counterattacks is not valid - throw smoke - wear a mask - tin

K
K.e.k.s 08.06.20

=)
https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_nlybqgl2hs1u16m3d.mp4

K
K.e.k.s 08.06.20

The same trick has happened to me in the game.))
https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_nm8v3jtV461tbl2xj_480.mp4

M
Maxim Stalker 08.06.20

barkas69
Nothing special I'm not bad has killed the berserk poison one died, the other fled out of sight and refused to look for me

e
evgenko4345 08.06.20

Hello. I can't get past the mission with the killing of hope. I'm killing her, and the game does not go further, the mission is to kill hope. What can I do? Already put other versions and nothing.

N
Nikolay Aulov 26.03.22

I hope the chat is still alive)) I ran into a problem in training where dummies can be killed in different ways. Cannot be killed from bushes. It just doesn't count. 3 hours transported, no way. I play on xbox360. what to do??

D
DeadPunk2703 24.05.22

Good afternoon, please help.
For some reason, the gun with darts disappeared when I went on the task of the 3rd part (memory 02) ...